The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Thanks for all the love guys :D Happy to be back :)

Day 51 - Had a 100% day yesterday, Weighed myself this morning and was 22 stone 11.5lbs so thats already 1.5 gone, Just need another 1.5 to be exactly what I was 2 weeks ago and then any loss after that will be great :) If anything I think having that mini break will help boost me this week :) I did my food shopping and I'm all prepared for the next few days :D

B - Strawberries & Raspberries with a muller light yougurt
L - Brown bread sarnie ( HEXB ) with Ham, Cheese ( HEXA ) Tomato, Cucumber and a lil squidge of salad cream (2SYNS) with a pack of Sunbites (6SYNS) and I have a mini crunchie (4.5 SYNS)
D - Dinner tonight is Chicken with this sachet of schwarts Grill mates mojito lime marinade (1/2 pack is 2SYNS) with some potato wedges in frylight ( we picked up the garlic frylight and bbq frylight so might try one of those ) and some lettuce, cucumber, tomato and a bit of coleslaw ( 50g is 3.5 SYNS )

Tonight I hope to do some wii dance as that does make me sweat and its about 20 cals per song - I've also treated myself to the latest wii dance 2014 and a fitbit, Next month it will be new trainers :D

Welcome back lovely!!! Missed my fellow Wednesday weigher :) your tan is lush I'm now looking at my white pasty legs depressed and jel!! Ha ha hope u have a brilliant week and a amazing result Wednesday xox

Welcome back lovely!!! Missed my fellow Wednesday weigher :) your tan is lush I'm now looking at my white pasty legs depressed and jel!! Ha ha hope u have a brilliant week and a amazing result Wednesday xox

Thanks so much gorgeous :D Looking forward to wednesday! :D xx

Afternoon all! Hope you have all had a lovely weekend! Yesterday was another 100% day and today will be the same!

I weighed myself this morning - 22 Stone 9lbs! This is now the lowest I have weighed since being on Slimming world, I have now officially lost the holiday lbs and anything I lose from now will be a loss for next Wednesdays weigh in!

In the spirit of wanting to get back into the swing of losing weight, I treated myself to WII Just Dance 2014 as I have Just Dance 3 and find it really fun to dance around looking like an idiot and I find it gets my arms and legs and well, everything moving and I always break out in a sweat! Well This one actually calculates your calories burned by efficiency to match the dancer on the screen and I burned like 134 calories for dancing around for 20 mins. This might not be lots but the way I see it, I'm lapping everyone who's sitting on the couch!

I also treated myself to a Fitbit Flex. I'll let you all google it and read about it, Suffice to say its awesome and I think its going to help me alot :) Now despite being on Slimming World, the Fitbit Flex syncs up with myfitnesspal So I've set that up so I can add my food to that and it shows up on the flex, same with any exercise which is awesome so It will be good for tracking my journey :D

Soooo I'm at work and have already sorted out food for the day / evening

L - 2 Slices brown bread, (HEXB) Lean ham, WW Cheese 1.5 slice (HEXA) tomato and some salad cream = Total = 3SYN
Sun Bites - 4SYN
D - Brown Rice with diced beef Loyd grossman sauce Korma Sauce = 11SYNS

= 18SYNS

If it stays quite I'm going to do one of the Leslie 1 mile video walks at work and then tonight do 20 mins of Wii Just Dance.

Right its getting busy now so best get back to work! Hope you are all having a lovely sunday!

Damn you have made me really want one of them fitbit flex bands now haha xx

Where are you FB?

Hi all! Sorry! Promise I'm still here!

This is going to be a mini rant so feel free to skip to the last paragraph to find out how I'm doing weight wise lol this bit is just.. well.. B*llocks really.

I don't know how you guys do it, I wouldn't say I'm too busy.. well.. I probably would. I'm one of those people that will have a day off and have nothing planned and then find 101 things I need to do and I'll do them all on my day off and complain I have no time for myself. I'm a very proactive person and I think I have a massive problem switching off lol. With that being said this week I switched off minimins. My holiday spirit has well and truly gone, which meant I was back fretting about my job, my health ( and by health I mean my leg problems ) Slimming world / man issues / money worries and all that good stuff. I've been trying to do more excercise on my wii dance and do stuff with James trying to see if we can fix things. I know I've mentioned before but I run a plus size fashion and beauty blog and it's recently been an aid financially as I was paid to do a few posts so I've been working on that and going to lots of events and all this while working a 50 hour job. Its Effing exhausting. So sadly, yes, I cut minimins as to be honest I think I'm struggling, all this stress and pressure just makes me want to guzzle pizza and chocolate and I know we've all been there so I've been good, but mentally I've struggled alot and the last thing I wanted to do was come on here and be negative, which I've done anyway so.. it was pointless being away actually..

I weighed myself this morning 22 st 7.5 lbs which is now the lowest I've been on SW. Feeling good about that because I know I've been good but mentally its been a struggle because I've not wanted to eat good. I had put on 1 and a half pounds last week which took me upto 22 st 11 lbs and I know my scales are a little out from the weigh in ones but at the very least if I can get down to 22st 8lbs that would be my 1 and a half so thats my goal and it seems like its in sight so thats helping me be good food wise.

Just not sure I can do anything about all the other stuff atm. So please excuse me as I will probably just be updating you on wednesdays for a while. Hope this doesn't put people of following my thread but.. a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. xx

Phew! It was tiring just reading that post so I feel for you on how busy and exhausted you've been lately. Well done on getting to your lowest weight, that's great and shows you can do it despite all the stress you're going through. I'm starting uni on Monday and between that and work God knows how I'll have time for Mini's, but at least we know the support is here for us when we need it.

Hope you have a cracking week and good luck for WI xxx

What a busy bee you are! xxx

Hey guys.

Feeling down still and finding it so bloody hard not to stuff my face. I don't think I'm comfort eating.. but.. I'm literally feeling more like a bottomless pit. Have you ever had that?

I know I'm stressed because nothing appeals to me other than junk food..that " feel good " good that after you eat it you feel bad because you know it will show up on the scales on weigh in haha. I've sat here looking at recipes for the past hour and a half and don't get me wrong, theres a F*ck load but nothing looks good. I feel like I've lost my cooking mojo. I'm bored of everything. I know this means I need to mix it up but its proving very hard when taking into concideration what James wants and planning and tbh just think my heads going to explode. I guess SW is taking a back seat in my life because I've got all this drama going on with James but I need it to take priority ...just can't seem to make my feelings follow suite and want to eat what I can cook.

Feeling very Meh.. de-motivated and lost. In a food funk.

Hey guys. Feeling down still and finding it so bloody hard not to stuff my face. I don't think I'm comfort eating.. but.. I'm literally feeling more like a bottomless pit. Have you ever had that? I know I'm stressed because nothing appeals to me other than junk food..that " feel good " good that after you eat it you feel bad because you know it will show up on the scales on weigh in haha. I've sat here looking at recipes for the past hour and a half and don't get me wrong, theres a F*ck load but nothing looks good. I feel like I've lost my cooking mojo. I'm bored of everything. I know this means I need to mix it up but its proving very hard when taking into concideration what James wants and planning and tbh just think my heads going to explode. I guess SW is taking a back seat in my life because I've got all this drama going on with James but I need it to take priority ...just can't seem to make my feelings follow suite and want to eat what I can cook. Feeling very Meh.. de-motivated and lost. In a food funk.
Totally get where you're coming from Hun, it's sometimes hard to concentrate on food when you've got loads going on. You're doing so well though! Just keep thinking of the day you weigh in and how much of a boost you'll get seeing your loss!
How are things going with the other Half?
We're all here for you, keep on smiling! Xxx

Hey guys. Feeling down still and finding it so bloody hard not to stuff my face. I don't think I'm comfort eating.. but.. I'm literally feeling more like a bottomless pit. Have you ever had that? I know I'm stressed because nothing appeals to me other than junk food..that " feel good " good that after you eat it you feel bad because you know it will show up on the scales on weigh in haha. I've sat here looking at recipes for the past hour and a half and don't get me wrong, theres a F*ck load but nothing looks good. I feel like I've lost my cooking mojo. I'm bored of everything. I know this means I need to mix it up but its proving very hard when taking into concideration what James wants and planning and tbh just think my heads going to explode. I guess SW is taking a back seat in my life because I've got all this drama going on with James but I need it to take priority ...just can't seem to make my feelings follow suite and want to eat what I can cook. Feeling very Meh.. de-motivated and lost. In a food funk.

You have a lot going on so completely understandable that dieting can't be number one x

Aww I know what you mean we have all been there where you only want junk food, have you tried making your favourite meal to try and get you back on track x

thanks for the support ladies, sending you both big hugs. Things with james are as they always are... complicated. Living together has got me in debt so I'm avoid using my credit card to do any food shopping which means I really need to watch the pennies. After typing all this out I sent him a message saying we need to sit down tonight and work out food for the week and plan stuff so I can get bits tomorrow after work so hopefully will get back into the swing of things. The scales showed a nice loss the other day so just want to eat light low syn stuff till weigh in ..well..all the time really but you guys not what I mean :p

xx

Hello - I have just spent my lunch hour (ok I have been longer than that!) reading your entire diary and wow, what a rollercoaster - the first 23 pages were so up up and away and the last two pages have made me feel really sad that you are in this funk.

Referring back to the early days of your diary, I want to applaud you for posting your underwear shots, such a brave and bold thing to do and something I could never do, I remember earlier this year in April I tried a bikini on and made my fiance take some shots of me in the hope that I would lose weight before our cruise this Christmas. I found it so humilating that I cried and he hugged me and he got all amorous and I was like "Really?!" - I had no idea that me looking fat in a bikini and feeling vulnerable would be such a turn on to him!

I love the spirit of your writing and your total 100% openess and honesty, its so refreshing, its like a tonic - please don't give this up my lovely, you were doing so well before you went on holiday - how about you get some of that spirit back.

I have tried and failed so many times, but I do keep trying hoping that one day it will stick.

Your life sounds so incredibly busy, maybe you have too many fingers in too many pies, and that's good, but instead of the diet taking a back burner, why not try putting something else on the backburner instead? No one here expects you to post every day and go on diaries everyday, so just look at looking after you. You are doing this for your health and you need to stay healthy, otherwise you won't have the energy for anything. Life does tend to get in the way of things, so try to see if you can simplify your life a little. Clean out the ole closet so to speak. It will freshen you up.

You are and have been an inspiration to me this afternoon and I hope I can follow you to your success.

xxxxxxx
p.s. I adore the dress from the very first photo, where did you get it from please?

Hello - I have just spent my lunch hour (ok I have been longer than that!) reading your entire diary and wow, what a rollercoaster - the first 23 pages were so up up and away and the last two pages have made me feel really sad that you are in this funk.

Referring back to the early days of your diary, I want to applaud you for posting your underwear shots, such a brave and bold thing to do and something I could never do, I remember earlier this year in April I tried a bikini on and made my fiance take some shots of me in the hope that I would lose weight before our cruise this Christmas. I found it so humilating that I cried and he hugged me and he got all amorous and I was like "Really?!" - I had no idea that me looking fat in a bikini and feeling vulnerable would be such a turn on to him!

I love the spirit of your writing and your total 100% openess and honesty, its so refreshing, its like a tonic - please don't give this up my lovely, you were doing so well before you went on holiday - how about you get some of that spirit back.

I have tried and failed so many times, but I do keep trying hoping that one day it will stick.

Your life sounds so incredibly busy, maybe you have too many fingers in too many pies, and that's good, but instead of the diet taking a back burner, why not try putting something else on the backburner instead? No one here expects you to post every day and go on diaries everyday, so just look at looking after you. You are doing this for your health and you need to stay healthy, otherwise you won't have the energy for anything. Life does tend to get in the way of things, so try to see if you can simplify your life a little. Clean out the ole closet so to speak. It will freshen you up.

You are and have been an inspiration to me this afternoon and I hope I can follow you to your success.

xxxxxxx
p.s. I adore the dress from the very first photo, where did you get it from please?

Hi lovely,

Firstly. Wow a whole lunchbreak dedicated to moi? I feel just a tad special :p I would definately say my personal life is creeping in the way of my dieting and sadly its really effecting my mood which is making me want to take a back seat with food BUT I haven't fallen off the wagon but I feel mentally I've taken a right bashing.

So much to say to this haha I don't know what to start. Ok, Firstly here is a link to the dress! -

Joe Browns Mallory Square Dress | Fashion World

secondly thank you very much for the lovely comments on my body pics. I'd be lying If I told you they didn't upset me so they certainly served a purpose and It really helped me wear my bikini on holiday and not give 2 sh*ts what anyone thought. I have noticed my body change shape so I'm looking forward to maybe hitting a few more milestones and taking more pics :)

I'm really glad you like my diary ( barr the negativity ) BUT if I'm honest I think its good to post when feeling down too because it wouldn't be a proper diary if I only posted when things were going well, I think its more powerful to see my ups and downs and watch me overcome them then just post the ups ya know? Plus having yourself and all the other ladies support to gee me up is really helping so its a win win :D

My life is very busy, Work seems to take up alot of my time because of the hours, as does my blog but I need to put SW first again so that my food prep and planning is done first before the other bits.

also, I'm feeling much better today :p xxx

Back