The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Well done honey, you're doing great and look fabulous! I must say, I envy your confidence so much, wish I had as much as you do. But it is rubbing off me and many others I'm sure :) xx

The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone D...

Hi hun, just catching up on your diary. Sounds like you had a fab night. I love the dress, you are so confident. I'd never wear anything like that if you look in my wardrobe all you will see is black baggy shapeless clothes that look like tents. :( Really need to go on a shopping spree and get some new stuff. Hope your having a lovely weekend xx

Hi hun, just catching up on your diary. Sounds like you had a fab night. I love the dress, you are so confident. I'd never wear anything like that if you look in my wardrobe all you will see is black baggy shapeless clothes that look like tents. :( Really need to go on a shopping spree and get some new stuff. Hope your having a lovely weekend xx

I know what you mean newme, My wardrobe is 5 pairs of black leggings 4 vest tops and a big black cardigan, and 2 dresses for when I leave the house to wear with my leggings lol

MORNING :D Feeling good today, Finish work at 2.30 and popping into Kingston with my mum for a mooch around and then I have an event with John Lewis this evening, Really looking forward to that! B - Had 2 of my scotch eggs from yesterday (8syns) and sipping on my diet pepsi L - Portion of my Minestrone soup D - unsure what I'll be munchin later due to being at the event, I'm sure there will be a glass of bubbly and nibbles! Feeling good and ready to have another 100% day! :D

What's the link to your blog hun? I need plus size fashion ideas for autum/winter desperately x

Hi ladies - just to let you know that I had a text from Lucie, she is doing really well but has stepped away from Minis for a while, for reasons I can't go into (nothing sinister!) - she is sticking to plan like usual but she says she will be back on a month or so!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope your well gorgeous. Always here if u need anything xx

Just checking in as I haven't been on in ages! You're doing so well, well done lovely :D!
re the scotch eggs, one of the ladies at my group made them with linda mccartney syn free sausages and they were amazing x

Can't wait to see how you are getting on Xx

GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKKK

Thanks so much charley for letting the ladies know I'm ok! I didn't realise giving my URL out was classed as spam and would get me blocked for a month. I apologize minimins! so ladies i wont be able to share it with you anymore so please dont ask, you will just have to google my username to find it :)

So... update.. god its been 4 weeks!

So I had a bit of a break down in my class not this Wednesday, but the previous week and I spent these last 4 weeks putting 1lbs on, then losing one, then putting one on, then losing one so in 4 weeks i;'ve basically stayed at 22 stone 2 lbs which is me at 1 stone 13lbs off in total, its so upsetting knowing I've reached my 2 stone mark but due to bad choices I've put it back on. I literally burst into tears when my leader called my name asking how my week's been. It's been pants! I've basically wasted 4 weeks, wasted £20 and I'm feeling quite low. It's all based around money, and time, the usual suspects that we blame for putting on weight. A few too many wrong choices and getting lazy when the other half says he's cooking, i forget i need to nag him to use frylight and not oil and he constantly challenges me when cooking and its certainly not helping and I sat him down after that week and told him things will have to change, that if im cooking dinner and if he doesn't want it, he can make something else or go hungry. enough is enough.

So with all that said, that was the week before last and this wednesday just gone I couldn't make class but I did a cheeky weigh in at home and I was 21st 10lbs which takes me past my 2 stone off and brings me to my 10%! Sadly though, it wasn't registered as I didn't make the meeting so THIS wednesday, My goal is to lose another 2lbs to make me 21 stone 8lbs which will be my 2 and a half stone award!

I also ordered a soup maker which I think is going to help. My fitbit is glued back onto my wrist to keep me motivated and of course, I have this outlet again to talk about my weightloss so all in all.. I fee Im back on the wagon, no more time wasting. I can lose another stone and a half by christmas if I focus and I know my soup maker is gonna help me. So lots of recipes for me, lots of soup eating and its cheap because I can stock up on loads of veg, cut them up in little cubes and freeze them all, then when im making my soup i can use any of the froze veg plus stock and 21 mins later I have my soup. PLAN!!!!!

So When it comes I plan on having muller light for breakfast, a sandwhich for lunch, my HEXb with some ham and cheese ( HEA ) and I'll take some snackerjacks or a low syn value crisps and some fruit for snacking to bumph it out and then when I get home using my pre frozen cubed veg I can chuck them in the soup maker and make whatever I'm in the mood for and if I end up with some left over, I can take that to work with a brown roll etc, Make some syn free scotch eggs or even mini meatball with the sausage meat and put then in a broth type soup..

as you can see, I'm pretty excited which I think is due as i had 4 weeks of utter pants-ness.

SOOOOO Hello to any new subscribers, Major hugs to all my regulars that like to read my ramblings and an hugeeeee thankyou again to charlie for keeping everyone in the loop for me xxx

Welcome back! So pleased to see you again :) a months ban for giving out a URL seems a bit harsh but oh well that's all in the past!

Despite having a difficult month you are still sounding positive which is great :)

Aww glad your back and many apologies again :/ oopsy! Sorry to hear you have been having s tough time babe xx

Back