the fat caught me up......again

dovydaitis

Silver Member
and here we go again! I always seem to fall off the wagon when I have someone try and tempt me, I have zero willpower! This means I have managed to gain a stone :eek:

So, day one today and all good. Had tea of tuna and veg with nana shake for breakfast and cottage pie pack later. I have ordered a months supply and need to shift this stone before I can even start to think of weight loss.

Why do I always sabotage myself??

You're not the first and certainly won't be the last to gain some weight... I myself shed 4 stone last year, and it's all now back hugging to my body in places it didn't before! At least you're doing something about it now! Will follow your diary if that's ok... and good luck! xx

You're not the first and certainly won't be the last to gain some weight... I myself shed 4 stone last year, and it's all now back hugging to my body in places it didn't before! At least you're doing something about it now! Will follow your diary if that's ok... and good luck! xx
Hiya of course you can! I will need a LOT of support to not fall off the wagon again. Have you got a diary too?

so, end of day one. Have had 4 litres of water, tuna and veg, nana shake and cottage pie. I have a headache but that' always the case for me. I have also been weeing like a racehorse :D

Lets see what tomorrow brings (as well as my delivery)

sooooo, day 2! Woke up pretty early but as it's my day off I rolled over and went back to sleep :D
Had a cheeky weigh in and have lost 3.8lbs already! My nana brekkie shake is down and making headway with my first litre of water. It's a good day

Hope you all have a good day too

Last edited:
Hi, day 3 for me, have done Cambridge before but regained the weight...first time for s n s, am liking the packs so far....particularly the lemon yogurt bar! These vlcd diets are hard, but so worth it! Am just hoping I can stick to it this time, am aiming to lose 3stone by August (but would love to have lost 2 by 16th June!) am filling Luna x diary, hopefully we can all support each other to success :) x

hehehe I am great at typos! :D I would love to be 2 stone down by 22nd June but we shall see. I tend to do well until there is a temptation (it doesn't take much!) but fingers crossed this time it will all be good

Here to follow Hun :) xx

Hiya MamaC, caught up on your diary from when I was last here and you are doing fab! :)

Last edited:
yum! just tried the honey and nougat bar for the first time and it is lush

Thanks Hun I'm trying lol

I wondered where you had disappeared to hehe xx
I fell off the wagon :( I am a great self sabotager! But back here and need to shift some weight

Well, not so good. Mates who didn't know I was on this diet came round with Indian takeaway last night. Suffice to say back at day one :( annoyed with myself but about to have my first shake. Straight back on it!

Good luck today dovydaitis.....arghhh, day 4 today and I would kill for an Indian takeaway! Lol. Still, onwards and upwards...or should I say downwards as that's where my weight should be heading! Weekends are notoriously hard for me, I have a very hungry husband and 3 boys who seem to eat what they like around me and find it hard to resist temptation, wish me luck! Hope u have a good day x

Don't fret about the takeaway if you stick today the damage it has done will be stamped out by tomorrow I'd say, as it's your first week. Good luck x

Back