the fat caught me up......again

so, after takeawaygate I started yesterday all good! Was at a show at a brewery open day and I have my nana shake for brekkie, took my shaker with me and 2 litres of flat water and 500ml of sparkling water along with a strawberry shake packet. I resisted home made cake, hog roast and beer :) well chuffed!

Was out last night for my mate's 21st but drove so I couldn't drink (thinking ahead!) But when I got there they had a mixed platter thing on the table, I had some chicken, some lamb and some flatbread :( Also second pub had no sparkling water so I have diet coke. Could have been better but could have been worse.

Anyhoo! Weighed this morning and even after 2 days falling off plan have lost nearly 5lbs! Today, I'm already attacking the water and had scrambled eggs for brekkie, I have never been this determined, before I would have woken up yesterday and thought sod it I'll start monday but no! back on it 2 days running when I could so easily have thought sod it :)

So, pretty pleased with myself although I haven 't been 100% for 2 days out of 3 lol

Good luck today dovydaitis.....arghhh, day 4 today and I would kill for an Indian takeaway! Lol. Still, onwards and upwards...or should I say downwards as that's where my weight should be heading! Weekends are notoriously hard for me, I have a very hungry husband and 3 boys who seem to eat what they like around me and find it hard to resist temptation, wish me luck! Hope u have a good day x
weekends are my kryptonite! That and people who don't understand this type of diet and try to feed me

weekends are my kryptonite! That and people who don't understand this type of diet and try to feed me

Its hard resisting it all I too get people on at me to eat and making out im stupid doing this kind if diet they are all there trying to make you slip up then its the well we knew you couldnt manage tgat kind of diet. So im just in the habbit if saying no to everything and driving.

Keep going dont look back cant change the past only the future

Well done! you're doing great! Honestly it get's easier and once you've been on a roll for a few days! Keep it up xxx

Oh I know, once I get past week one I know I'm on a roll although the waft of chocolate or a pizza are a nightmare!

The scrammel eggs were lush! Amazing how simple foods are so comforting :) Also 200ml away from finishing my first litre or water for the day

I am on a roll! went to asda and the only food I got was swede, courgette, mini pork steaks, white fish and salad. The coke zero is on offer so got some cans. I can treat myself to a can tonight.

Have had the cottage pie pack for lunch and having spaghetti with layers of courgette for tea with some salad. Then a bar for the evening.

In the zone!

Yay for being in the zone :)

Your doing really well Hun, you can do this! Xx

thanks, just taking it one day at a time and if I have a blip I refuse to beat myself up about it AS LONG as I get straight back on it :) We will all be slim jims for summer

Exactly Hun that's the spirit! Iv had a few slip ups along the way it's a hard diet to stick to all the time, we are only human after all!

oh my goodness! spicy spaghetti layered with courgette strips and put in the oven is gorgeous! I tried to eat it slowly to savour the taste but it was just far too nice

Welcome back, and well done on deciding to try again, your goal is achievable! Hope day 3 has gone well

will be day 4! this has gone well, just finishing off the last of my 3 litres of water so all good :)

and onto day 5 :) all good! had a sneaky weigh in and 6lbs down even after the two meals! Am already on the water but yet to have my first pack. I don't feel peckish yet but will have one soon

trying the caramel shake for the first time and it is gorgeous! I imagine it mixed with a nana shake and made into mousses would be even better.

It's going to be a good day :)

90g bag of mixed leaves salad and a tin of salmon for lunch. Loving every bite, there is loads!

Although Lidl (popped in for offer stuff) had the bakery running.........gits........didn't cave though :angel09:

Yummy I love salmon so much that's my usual lunch when im not on this diet

Enjoy

I did get a tub of madras spices from there at the same time and just added it to the mild curry pack.....not so mild anymore!

o0o is it better that way? x
I think so, but I like spicy food and find the mild curry on it's own very bland. Add a bit of spice to it and it comes alive :)

Back