the fat caught me up......again

eek! that was close! nipped into tesco for a last minute birthday card and found myself scanning chocolate aisle....... luckily I caught myself just in time, went to till, paid for card and ran.

very close call....

so another day done and I have stuck to it :)

Lets see what day 6 brings!

I might try adding spices to the curry, I really like spicy food and it is a bit too mild, nice flavour though I think.

Good luck for day 6 :) x

morning all! and what a lovely morning it is :) Although I think my hay fever may be kicking in.....

So hello day 6 of the thinner me! Have a litre of water sat next to me whilst I decide what to have for brekkie whilst doing a presentation for uni tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day :)

So my first pack is in my belly :) along with my first litre of water.

maybe TMI but I appear very loose in the bottom department :hmm: and I have the starting of TOTM which I always get once I am in ketosis.

On the plus side, the badger has moved out of my mouth and the headache gone :) plus sneaky weigh in showed 7 lbs down!!

Woo hoo that's an awesome loss so far Hun :) can't wait to see what the final number is at WI!
Your doing so well xx

am just a tad pleased, especially as I wasn't too good at the start. To be honest if that's what I end up with this week will be well chuffed

I knew it would happen, fell off tonight at my mates 21st. Straight back on it and the good news is no more events till end of may.

yeah, If I had thought about it I would have started today but hey ho! Had a nana shake for brekkie and a litre of water and now just doing a baked egg from the recipies page on here.

back in the game! nana shake for brekkie, baked egg with courgette for lunch, 'lasagne' for tea (spicy spaghetti with layers of courgette) and a bar.

top that off with 3 litres of water and we are sorted!

weigh in tomorrow, if I stick at the 7lbs I got on Tuesday morning I will be very happy as I know next week will be better

well 6.6lbs down :) after my nowhere near perfect week I'm pretty chuffed :) Already on the water so wonder what next week will bring?

thanks :) Can't believe it after those cheats! I know it's not a brilliant first week VLCD loss but I don't care :) If I lose the same next week I will be sooooo happy!

so red fruits shake for brekkie (a change from my usual nana one) and a HUGE (well 90g) mixed leaves salad with a tin of tuna. All good!

Have cleaned the car inside and out today so that must be some exercise then at work this evening

Back