the fat caught me up......again

bored. Usually tactic when bored is eat so to stop this I usually go to bed. I'm on call so can't go to bed for another hour :sigh:

and so, to bed :) Another day 100% and ready for tomorrow

morning morning!

Thanks LD :)

Well have hit the water, scrammel eggs for brekkie and feeling good :) another cheeky weigh in this morning sees another 1.8lbs down overnight! Might go to the gym today

hmm, no hunger today AT ALL! going to have to force some lunch down me

Yay to the loss and the no hunger :) that's the thing my OH is finding strangest not feeling hungry but having to still eat!
Hope your having a lovely day xx

just forced a caramel shake down. It is an odd feeling but also a good feeling as you know the diet is doing it's magic :)

stuffed pepper with the white spaghetti pack for tea and a lemon bar for my evening snack :) I have had my 3 litres of water too although this isn't too hard for me. Wonder when my loss will be next week?

and there goes day 9, been lovely but roll on day 10!

morning all! Another day another chance to shed some beef :) nana shake for brekkie, not sure what to have to lunch..... might try the chicken noodle soup I've got this time

Chicken noodle soup is in the mug! It looks and smells divine, reminds me of a mug shot.
Taste- lovely! But like the mild curry/curry pot noodle. Will deffo be ordering more!

Ive not tried those yet im stuck on chocolate at the moment :)

Your doing really well

was away last night, got a piece of mackerel and a bag of mixed leaves salad from sainsburys for tea. All good you would think.... The salad had beetroot in it :(

I though a bit of beetroot was ok? I remember a while back someone saying they had asked and it was ok! I hope it is as the OH has been eating it lol xx

I though a bit of beetroot was ok? I remember a while back someone saying they had asked and it was ok! I hope it is as the OH has been eating it lol xx

It is! I've been having it as my veg allowance at least 2-3 times a week. I need the iron in them. Never done me any harm.

ahh that's ok :) I could murder a pizza tonight! Have read through diaries to keep me on track. Also just added my last pack on the slim and save site and it has changed! I quite like the boxes on the side telling you your calorie and carb levels but they have gone

morning all :) Had scrammel eggs for brekkie with some spices to make them a bit different and already on the water. Weight this morning was 3lbs down, so went to the loo and weighed again... 4lbs down :D

Pretty pleased with that as (confession time) saturday night, although I stuck to salad with fish, I had a slice of bread without thinking. I could have slapped myself afterwards! Then last night I was seriously craving pizza, but by reading through diaries and posts on here I resisted. I am determined but could not believe that piece of bread saturday. However, my resolve was spot on last night, if I wasn't determined, I would have ordered that pizza! So, another day lighter and already sticking it with the water.

Slightly off topic, anyone want to write my essay for me? It's my very last essay of my degree and I just cannot get any motivation for it!

400 words down....2800 left....

Chicken soup for lunch as I'm feeling chilly today as well as peeing for Britain!

Back