the fat caught me up......again

Keep going Hun you can do it!

Back away from all take away menus and any online ordering services lol

Hope the essay is going well xx

thanks mamaC, luckily I did. I don't have any paper ones in the house so that's not too bad. The essay is slowly coming along.....

Well I am a total plank! Boiled my swede chips, turned the oven dial up to heat up the oven before transferring the chips. Unpacked my S&S delivery (was using up what I already had) and was on the phone for a bit before making my cottage pie. Just gone to get my chips out and I'd forgotten to turn the oven on at the wall :sigh: so now eating my cottage pie whilst waiting for my chips

the first essay I have written without snacks! Although Dennis kebab centre would go down a treat.... NO! I am determined! So fill the water bottle up again :)

No junk food! It makes you sluggish and your brain turn to mush lol your essay will be so much better without it!

Hope it's going well Hun xx

I resisted! Will get it finished today (well, need to really!)

So onto another 100% day and my daily weigh (I know, let me keep at least one vice please???) tells me I have dropped another pound :)

A top I tried on 2 weeks ago yesterday now does up :) When I tried it (and what got my backside into gear) the zip would not even meet. I need to lose more for it to look better but IT DOES UP!!!!!!:bliss:

chicken for tea, have had extra under guidance of S&S because I had some blood taken today. Now, armed with some dr pepper zero the final leg of this essay....

1000 words to go....

*exhales*........

and it is written! all bar the shouting. Now to check, print and hand in. All sponsored by water and Dr Pepper zero :) no snacking has been involved in the writing of this essay

Well done you are doing so well, I am also a self sabotager which I proved this week. I wasn't even hungry, well into ketosis (only seems to take me a day and a half) and i ate food after 4 days 100% WHYYYY???

We can do this xxx

the essay has been handed in! :) Just tucking into a crab salad and it's yum.

Hi Lisa, yup although this time I have so far resisted anything too savage which is good.

It's a lovely day! going to do some work outside I think, how's everyone?

so final meal of the day! it's all good :)

Lucky you having your last meal late mine was at 4. Just got my coke zero now and water yummy

Woo hoo yay to managing your essay without any snacks :) bet it feels like a weight of your shoulders now its been handed in! Xx

I always leave one for tea time, too long a gap otherwise.

Oh yes! although now I have a feeling of being lost as I don't have anything pressing to do. So I have built a bar for our holiday :D we go camping in Kent, 25 of us so I got some of that black plastic garage shelving, put some lino tiles on top from poundland and have a oxblood leatherette frontage that wraps round on velcro.

well today's weigh shows a 6.2lb loss!! that's 12.8lbs in 2 weeks :D

Well done thats fab losses nearly a stone keep it going

Back