the fat caught me up......again

I am a tad chuffed :) thanks everyone

Well done :)

was at a do this afternoon that had a buffet, but I resisted and had none! :)

just having the cookies and cream shake and its lovely! will be in my next order me thinks!

well hello! Today I am mainly wearing a dress that didn't fit :)

I have also tried the new cheesy pasta and it's lovely. Still boils over but hey ho.

How is everyone?

tea was lush! Had a chicken stir fry with 100g of chicken and 200g of veg. Stuffed.com

tea was lush! Had a chicken stir fry with 100g of chicken and 200g of veg. Stuffed.com

I made chicken stir fry too just not for me lol
I had grilled chicken and salad instead :) xx

I do like having the option of a 'real' meal occasionally :D

I've started to prefer having the 3+ plan just lately it's made sticking to the plan a lot easier :) xx

I swap and change depending on my mood and where I am

morning!! :) Today is another day of rediscovering my wardrobe! I bought a pair of 3/4 length trousers (well being my height they are more like 5/6 length but hey ho) couple of years ago and they have never really fitted me...... until today

So a cracking start, literally, with scrammel eggs for brekkie along with a litre of water and a multi vit. I have also started eating one dairylea light triangle a day as I don't like milk and don't want to miss out. It's only a trial so will see how it works

OK so today is not a good day, feel really crappy, want pizza and I'm working all weekend. Oh and TOTM has made an appearance.

Work is pants, TOTM still about but I have resisted take away :D Although I do still have a pack to have....

evening all :) what a lovely day! Managed to get to the local air show for a couple of hours on my break. I took plenty of water and a shake and had a great time. I even managed to avoid all the goodies.

Just had tuna steak and veg for tea and it tasted like the best meal in the world. Also sneaky peek today has me at a stone :D

tell me about it! last year at the air show I had cakes, chocolate, Ice cream, sarnies, all sorts but this year had my nana shake and 1.5 litres of water, coming back to my tuna and veg and I am happy as a sandboy :) daft isn't it

my new favourite brekkie, scrammel eggs with mixed herbs :)

Tried a summer top on that I wore last year (and loved) it now looks like I'm wearing a maternity top after pregnancy as it's huge on the belly. The dress I want to wear for my graduation 22nd June is looking better but still need to shift another stone for it to look great

really craved something naughty tonight but I decided to have a second bar instead. It filled a gap and sorted the cravings even though 2 bars are not allowed

In had 2 bars in one day a few times if I've been busy out an about or too tired to do a shake etc I know your not supposed to but I don't think a one off will do any harm Hun! It's better than eating a real chocolate bar or cake xx

that's what I thought, was really pleased with myself. Then I had a slice of bread.... :break_diet:idiot...

Weighed myself this morning and no change from yesterday so fingers crossed I got away with it. However back to form today with water and a shake so all good :)

Back