the fat caught me up......again

Woo well done! Bet that's a boost and a half

afternoon all! thanks for the congratulations :eek:

Have spent this morning going through my wardrobe and the skirt I wore for my first date with Mr Dovy does up! It's quite tight but it does up. Also the trousers that set me on the diet this time do up too, again tight but they do up, 3 weeks ago the button was a couple of inches away from the button hole. Bad side, my posh dress is too big :( cost me £75 a year ago and it's now huge on me. I feel an ebay sell off coming up! I have also finally decided to get rid of my beloved cords that are now way too big.

Just enjoyed my first pack, nana shake, as I totally forgot to eat this morning! I always have my litre of water ready in the fridge for when I wake up. The main issue tonight is it's my leavers doo from uni and we are off to Pizza Express :eek: So I have had the menu up online and selected a simple salad that does have dressing so will ask for it nekkid :D It will probably take me over my 200g for veg but a better choice than a *whispers* pizza....

Isn't it great having a clear out :) oh no what a shame about your dress :( I've just had the same thing happen! I bought a lovely oasis dress for my eldest sons christening and only wore it that once, tried it on 2 weeks ago and it's huge, so off to the charity it went!

There you go mentioning that forbidden food again lol your really not helping my craving :p
Well done on picking the healthy option :) have a good day lovely xx

Sorry! I did consider asterisks :) have you seen the cauli pizza base though in the recipes? Will be giving that a whirl.
Well just on way back from the chinese supermarket with my zero noodles that were only £1.80 a pack! Got some new spices and spme pak choi too so a stir fry is in the making this weekend

Last edited:
I'm determined to hold out on the craving till america then I'm going to treat myself to a pizza :) xx

Good on you!

On way home from the meal i had chicken salad no dressing, didnt eat the tommys and drank fizzy water

sorry, been off radar for a couple of days! Saturday I was in London for the day, took a pack with me and 2 litres of water then had a chicken salad whilst out from while foods supermarket.

Yesterday was all good till the evening where I was at another 21st birthday and I had bread. So today (again) straight back on it. Luckily from experience I don't seem to take long to get back in ketosis.

But today I have some ebaying to do ;)

You'll get back in no time! At times Ive had carbs I was worried I'd want to continue but actually I felt ill from it and was looking forward to cleansing the carbs out again!
Welcome back to the grind! :)

in all honesty I don't think I fell out of ketosis as I've not had the hunger nor the badger breath so perhaps I'm very lucky..... not counting my chickens though....

Need to lose 7lbs to be below 200lbs for the first time in 5 years

only thing I HATE about this diet, I have been on TOTM now for a week and a half.....

You might not have, or maybe slept it off.
Ive found ketosis not to be as big a deal as people realise, I also think once you've been into it for the first time, you get back in more easily.

oh yep, that happens! I keep feeling like im going to start but then nothing happens.. I kind of wish it would! they should improve with losses though as we loose fat (which stores oestrogen)

so..... TOTM looks like it may be slowing up at last!

Went to a fish restaurant last night OH tried his best for me. I ended up overdoing the protein as I had half roast chicken and chips, but then (begrudgingly) gave the chips away.

Currently munching down a chicken stirfry with zero noodles bulking it out and I quite like them. They add texture and have taken on the chinese 5 spice seasoning I use quite well.

My size 18 jeans seriously need a belt!

so..... TOTM looks like it may be slowing up at last!

Went to a fish restaurant last night OH tried his best for me. I ended up overdoing the protein as I had half roast chicken and chips, but then (begrudgingly) gave the chips away.

Currently munching down a chicken stirfry with zero noodles bulking it out and I quite like them. They add texture and have taken on the chinese 5 spice seasoning I use quite well.

My size 18 jeans seriously need a belt!

Good going on the jeans! Nice feeling isn't it!
I haven't had the bottle to try the zero noodles, some people on here were not very complementary of them!
I thought if you marinated them first in whatever to give them flavour might help as some were saying they were tasteless. Others said they were very rubbery like bad calamari and I was not impressed by that thought at all..

Pat on back for chicken and no chips, braver woman than me!

well,l I have come off the diet until monday. I have been on the loo all day and tummy cramps so eating normally till I feel better. Also would have been off plan Saturday so going to eat healthy until monday then get back on

well the week stretched! I ended up going on holiday last week but tried to stay healthy. We had some meals out but mainly to the harvester and I gave the salad bar a good going over before having chicken although I have had treats. My smaller clothes still fit and although I haven't weighed today I am back on it and going to go by clothes this week then maybe weigh next week.

So, off to the outdoor pool!

Hope you are all well :)

so day 2 and feeling good! have had a ribena plus ice lolly but only one pack so far today

Back