Total Solution The final battle to GOAL!!

leedsforever

Silver Member
Hey!!
Just ordered bumper pack !! excited to get started , I am currently 12 stone 8 a little has Creeped back on since going on depo (which when this shot runs out) I won't be having again!!

I went up to 19 stone 10 when pregnant and my first recorded weight after birth was 18 stone 5

image-1117124425.jpg

So as you can see I'm come a long way

image-949786811.jpg

However still not at goal and each step I want more!! I'm looking at about 11 stone 7 for goal and I work so much better not having to make food choices etc ,

I exercise very regularly too (I work in a gym) and not the most strict on these diets (I have a busy social life hehe) but CD worked for me before!

Here's to goal once and for all !! Going away on oct 7th so aim is by then :)

Wish me luck!! :)

Wow you look amazing and what a fantastic weight loss you look a completey different person . How inspireing . Good luck and i hope you get to goal soon , you deserve it !:)

Ok so the day is here , my shakes are being delivered today between 12:45 and 1:45 ... A bit annoying!!
But will just drink a lot of water this morn and I'm going to the gym so that will help.

12 stone 10 this morning I am a daily weigher lol my lowest weight this year has been 12 stone 3 (depo injection is at fault :-() but never mind I'm doing something about it!

My goal is 4 days at 100%, Sunday I would like to weigh 12 stone 5 , I will have an evening meal on Sunday as I am going out Sunday eve (damn social life :p) then more than likely back on it on Tuesday !
Wednesday is then a 12 hour shift at work so that is going to be a big big challenge! Already thinking of defeat :-/ xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

leedsforever said:
Ok so the day is here , my shakes are being delivered today between 12:45 and 1:45 ... A bit annoying!!
But will just drink a lot of water this morn and I'm going to the gym so that will help.

12 stone 10 this morning I am a daily weigher lol my lowest weight this year has been 12 stone 3 (depo injection is at fault :-() but never mind I'm doing something about it!

My goal is 4 days at 100%, Sunday I would like to weigh 12 stone 5 , I will have an evening meal on Sunday as I am going out Sunday eve (damn social life :p) then more than likely back on it on Tuesday !
Wednesday is then a 12 hour shift at work so that is going to be a big big challenge! Already thinking of defeat :-/ xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Hey Hun, just wanted to say good luck and you look amazing :D
What about 4 packs on Wednesday? Might help xx

Gorgeous pictures! Just wanted to say congratulations really, hope you enjoy your packs when they arrive xx

Thanks guys :)

Yes I will try on weds lots of black tea and water too!

Just got some of the tesco bars they are not too bad! Bit cardboardy lol! Nice and big though! Really dreading making these shakes up, I'll hate it if they go all bitty bleurgh !!

Xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Can one of the mods take my diary out of total solution , just thought I'm going to have references to food, and I won't be doing TS every day !

Day 1 already not been 100% my items were delivered but I'm not picking them up till tomoz! (call me lazy) had a small amount of chicken and 2 yes 2 meal replacement bars! Dammit! Gonna have some chicken later too! Did body combat this morning and not quite drunk 750 ml of water which is terrible!! I know it is key! Without this forum I would of had a full on dinner this evening so thankyou :)

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Ok so I've had a tin of tuna and some cereal !! Boooo!!

I'll find it alot easier tomorrow with the proper products and being back at work! Defo need to drink more water too!!

I wanna eat more now :-(

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

leedsforever said:
Ok so I've had a tin of tuna and some cereal !! Boooo!!

I'll find it alot easier tomorrow with the proper products and being back at work! Defo need to drink more water too!!

I wanna eat more now :-(

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

No more eating babe, cmon stay focussed for the rest of tonight and you'll feel great and ready to go at it in the morning xx

Ok so I'm 2 lbs down from yesterday :) and I wasn't 100%!! as I'm out on sunday quite reluctant to get my body into ketosis with all the hard work etc ?! Hmmm we'll see how today goes!

Just made my first shake being such a baby in trying it!! Oh how I miss CD tetra packs :-( .... Just tried it yup don't like it lol! Just forcing it down !! Bleurgh xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Yesterday was a tough day and I caved in the evening ! Decided as I have a busy weekend and was coming off plan anyway will start again next tuesday! I'm not going on a 4 day "diet starts Tuesday" fever either lol

So I'll be back on tues :)

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Ok day 1

Found it surprisingly ok , bit annoyed with myself this eve as had some cheese but wondering if that's because I had my last shake at 4pm ?! I also have it in my head that I don't NEED to be super strict and do TS?! But that only crossed my mind this eve. My bmi is Only just 25! I had points in the day where i questioned what the hell am I doing?? :-( Working 12 hours tomorrow so will see how that goes! Only had 2 litres of water too! I feel wide awake right now too, I am going to be hungry but it's not too outrageous !!
Bring tomorrow on I suppose lol
Xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

Hello I've just read your diary you look lovely :) and I hope day 2 goes well for you again.

I'm day 2 too and plan to be a good girl lol x

kellyshines said:
Hello I've just read your diary you look lovely :) and I hope day 2 goes well for you again.

I'm day 2 too and plan to be a good girl lol x

Ar that is sweet!! Thankyou
Yes I plan to be a good girl lol however 12 hr shift may have some chicken or blinking cheese!!
The cheese really affected me only 1lb down this morning , but hey it's still weight lost and once I'm in ketosis and hunger is gone I'll be fine :)
We can do this day 2 be easy :) xx

Ar that is sweet!! Thankyou
Yes I plan to be a good girl lol however 12 hr shift may have some chicken or blinking cheese!!
The cheese really affected me only 1lb down this morning , but hey it's still weight lost and once I'm in ketosis and hunger is gone I'll be fine :)
We can do this day 2 be easy :) xx

I adore cheese too haven't had it for months but so miss it :)

U could have chicken or a tin of tuna in water ? To keep u going :)
I love the scales this morning too :) how much do u weigh as you don't look as if u have much weight to lose x

Yeah think chicken is a better option or the tuna but chicken I have an allergy to! My hands really itch after eating it lol! I'm 12 stone 7 , I don't look fat I suppose lol I just call myself a tad chubby haha another stone to stone and a half would put me at my best. It's my stomach area really i like slim from the front but from the side always bloated! Docs have said about a tummy tuck as I've lost so much figured another 14-21lbs would help my case! Also have a bit of excess skin under my Arms from my weight loss!! I have personal training and do quite a few classes so I am relatively fit too ! Wish I didn't care so much on what the scales say xx

Thanks chick :) got some new scales that are 2.25 heavier booooo lol!! Least these ones do half and quarters! Had alot of chicken today!! I blame the 12 hr shift and my mindset!! Oh well 2 days no carbs boooom :) hehe
Really want 100% day tomorrow .. Wish me luck xx

Back