The Final Countdown!!

FatMonkey142

Tonight I am starting my slimming journey for the last time! I am planning to follow the slimming world plan from home, as the purse strings are a bit tight at the moment!

I am determined that this time I am not going to stop until I reach my goals. Hubby and I are keen to start a family, but have some fertility issues, and in order to qualify for any kind of treatment the weight needs to come off!!

One of the main issues I have had before is the cost of eating healthy fresh food, so any suggestions for cheap eats are always welcome. Hubby is a very picky eater which can make mealtimes difficult.

Past experience has told me that planning is key, so I really want to sit down and develop meal plans for the week ahead.

One of the main reasons I used to go to classes was group support, although really all I was doing is paying to hear the consultant read out all the weight losses so I think I can put the money to much better use and get the support of fellow slimmers on here.

I am a bit of a slave to the scales (daily weighing), this is not a healthy habit and is one I am desperately hoping to break. From here on in Monday will be weigh-in day so here's hoping today is the last time I will see the scales reach 15st 13lb!

Tonight I am starting my slimming journey for the last time! I am planning to follow the slimming world plan from home, as the purse strings are a bit tight at the moment!

I am determined that this time I am not going to stop until I reach my goals. Hubby and I are keen to start a family, but have some fertility issues, and in order to qualify for any kind of treatment the weight needs to come off!!

One of the main issues I have had before is the cost of eating healthy fresh food, so any suggestions for cheap eats are always welcome. Hubby is a very picky eater which can make mealtimes difficult.

Past experience has told me that planning is key, so I really want to sit down and develop meal plans for the week ahead.

One of the main reasons I used to go to classes was group support, although really all I was doing is paying to hear the consultant read out all the weight losses so I think I can put the money to much better use and get the support of fellow slimmers on here.

I am a bit of a slave to the scales (daily weighing), this is not a healthy habit and is one I am desperately hoping to break. From here on in Monday will be weigh-in day so here's hoping today is the last time I will see the scales reach 15st 13lb!

Lots of us do it from home and as the support and the help given here are just fantastic you will stay on plan no problem.

As I live in the land of cheap fruit and veg it is hard for me to advice you but you will get lots of advice from the other diarists

Might I suggest you also post in Of Topic asking for help and also there is a sticky of where the bargains are at.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/40089-where-bargains-anything-else-thats-useful.html

Goodluck. I hope you do not mind if I am a frequent visitor to your diary

Back