The final frontier

I made a nice little set of turkey kebabs tonight... Cubes of turkey rubbed with Chinese 5 spice, green pepper, mushroom and courgette on skewers and grilled with garlic and spring onion yoghurt dip,

Was very yummy! Had my last choc tetra for pudding but now I reeeeally want another one. Just love the creamy chocolateyness.... I know I shouldn't... Trying to resist! Lol xx

Oh that diner sounds lovely, how'd you made the garlic dip? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hun, well done on your lose! Thank you for your lovely words on my diary! I am going to get my diary moved as Lily suggested to the silver daries section! So will pop on to see how you are all doing! So come and find me Hun x x

Gemzo- I just take a tub of 0% fat yoghurt, crush 2-3 cloves of garlic into it and a spring onion finely chopped. Mix it up and put it in a jam jar and keep it in the fridge... Like a garlic mayo! Soo nice and really healthy! It's a lot like aioli... My OH is loving it! Think we are converted to it instead of mayo for life actually!

Theresa- bless you honey I'd love to track you down! Don't think you can escape us that easily! Xx

Thanks Jussy, I will defos be giving that a try once I move up the steps. I love garlic mayo so would be great to have an alternative that's not fattening x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey Jussy! well done on a loss at wi today.. a loss is a loss after all! 6lbs in 2 weeks you can definitely do, and fingers crossed youll have your mini goal too! have to say the garlic mayo sounds a treat.. ill keep it in mind for when im done! .. also your dins sounds delish and i dont like courgettes but i bet it tasted lovely :D.. youre doing great keep it up! x

Good job on your weight loss this week :) xxxx

Thank kirsteenie! Thanks pudge!

I am 10.1.7 today... So just over 1/2lb off since yesterday- 810 seems to be working for me so far! However I peed on a stick this morning and seems I'm not in ketosis anymore? Hmmm worrying... Maybe a made my kebabs with too many veggies...? It didn't seem like a lot but I guess courgette is quite a dense heavy veg... I tried to add up the weights but I am not great at mental maths and really I thought it couldn't make that much difference?

Hmmm... Will be more careful from now on and may do a SS+ day today... Just to do some damage limitation...

Hope you are all keeping strong- weekends are so tough I know! Gooood luck all! Xx

Don't worry about what Ketostix say. They're notoriously unreliable, telling you you're out when you aren't. You don't need to be in ketosis for 810 to work perfectly well anyway - ketosis isn't a magic weight loss enhancer.

So no need to do damage limitation. :)

10.0.3 this morning!! Yey! So I have now lost exactly 2 stone in less than 2 months... 7 weeks actually!! Having had a couple of blips along the way!!

So happy!

I just hope I will be in the 9's buy Thursday... And firmly in the 9's by the following Thursday for my bday weekend!!

Happy Sunday's all!!

Xxx

Well done that must be a great feeling of achievement :) look forward to hearing your results on thursday

It does feel good actually- really good- to have just 10lbs left to get to goal weight... Hoping to manage that before April... But I have a few planned deviance's in the next month... If I can get to 9.7 by the time I go skiing on 2nd April (that's about 7lbs) I will be pretty happy. Of course I would rather be at target or even below! But need to be realistic here! Lol xx

woop woop woppp.... well done hun! thats fabulous :) you should reward yourself with something! x

well done lovely :) Keep it up! :D xxx

Thank you girlies! Pretty successful step 2 weekend! Hit my (very) mini target of starting the week on 10.0.2 (basically 10stone?!) and am having 3 days of SS+.

Yesterday I had prawn and pak choi stir fry with 'zero noodles' which were awesome! 0 carbs, 4 cals in a pack and full of fibre and vitamins. They are not in the CD book but I think that's because they are a new product in UK... They are a vegetable really but low carb. Really fool you into thinking you are eating noodles! I was sooo full!

Lost a teeny .1 of a lb but I feel like I need to 'go' so I'm hoping to see the 9's in next day or two.

I also made an amazing discovery last night. Putting your milk allowance into your choc tetra = heavenly. Like an actual milkshake. I had it chilled from fridge but I really think it could be nice hot too. So creamy and smooth and chocolatey?! I'm gonna have that for my supper mon-wed.... Honestly felt so naughty but it wasn't?!

Will catch up with all you lovely ladies diaries today.... Hope your weekend have been successes?! Xxx

Good morning Jussy, you are so enthusiastic the last couple of days and this is coming towards me. Thanx for that.
You doing so good and being at step 2 is amazing.
Can you give us some more details about the zero noodles? Maybe the brand and a description of the package?
If it's a new product for sure I will not find it here but I can order some from the internet.
You are giving us great ideas for meals. Thank you!!!!! xxxxx

Omg hot choc tetra with milk for supper = perfect antidote to this freaking freezing weather!! Love it!

The zero noodles are awesome! They have been used in Japan for decades apparently and you don't often see overweight Japanese people do you?! You can get them from places like holland and Barrett. Highly recommended by me :)

Glad you are enjoying my positivity... So am I! Having a good week so far... 1.5 weeks till the mini goal of 100% for 2.5 weeks is up and then it's birthday long weekend! Yey! Bit nervous about being off plan for it but.... It will be awesome so will deal with the results and get back on the wagon the Monday after!

How you getting on honey?

Sending you more positive vibes! Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back