the final journey

LOL hahaha oooooooo i get ya :) i will hunt for that pink book tonight before bed...haha :)

how u doing? your 2 lbs down this week? yay xx

Wish my pink book would make an appearance! I think I'm not meant to get it ;)

GOOD MORNING !!!!

Finally pay day, so have ordered more shakes and porridge, so so fed up of soup. ANy way still crazy busy with work but have managed with the support of my super skinny buddy Ali to keep on track after what has been an awful week for me personally.

So weighed today and i have lost 2lb so have a BMI of 28 now yay, There is no stopping us now. Keep going guys. Only thing stopping you from getting there is belief in yourself and the reason you want this blubber gone :)
Happy glugging x

Work's both ways hun, together we will make this happen xx

Henry Ford once said "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."

Hope you had a fab Sunday xx

nursetubs said:
Work's both ways hun, together we will make this happen xx

Henry Ford once said "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."

Hope you had a fab Sunday xx

Borrow Danii.s pink book sure she is not using it lol X

Hi guys. Been a real struggle today, feeling like a lump of lard. Am, just tired I think and grumpy . Best I get to bed before I here voices calling from the kitchen.

lastslim said:
Hi guys. Been a real struggle today, feeling like a lump of lard. Am, just tired I think and grumpy . Best I get to bed before I here voices calling from the kitchen.

Hugs Hun. Now get to bed lol xx

Glad to hear I am not the only one who is tired and grumpy today!

I hope tomorrow is a better day!

I think off to bed is the only answer- well done on your loss so far, I only joined on Saturday and I am finding the diaries great.

Despite username I am a mother of 2!

O;)

oliverstjohn said:
Glad to hear I am not the only one who is tired and grumpy today!

I hope tomorrow is a better day!

I think off to bed is the only answer- well done on your loss so far, I only joined on Saturday and I am finding the diaries great.

Despite username I am a mother of 2!

O;)

Thank you, yes sure it will b be. Good luck on your journey. Let us know if we can help, there Are loads of great threads on here.

Hey grumpy-chops did your porridge arrive today? Hope you have a better night sleep and I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Last night tomorrow thank goodness. 11 days...

Good morning darlin :)

You less grumpy today? Hehe xx

Good morning, are you less grumpy today, lol
Hope you have a great day :) love
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nursetubs said:
Hey grumpy-chops did your porridge arrive today? Hope you have a better night sleep and I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Last night tomorrow thank goodness. 11 days...

Got porridge today :) yum yum yum

nursetubs said:

And yes 11 days, or 11 sleeps. :) have a great shift bud. Catch up with you in the morning and thank you for listening to me rabble on again. Still not feeling amazing with this newest stress but 100% ts. Refuse too let any thing stop me getting to goal this time bud. with you all the way skinny X

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Good morning darlin :)

You less grumpy today? Hehe xx

Morning, grumpy maybe. But sad, angry and upset. Still I have a target to reach and I am not going to achieve that by not staying dedicated so ts day managed :). How you doing today love?

lastslim said:
Morning, grumpy maybe. But sad, angry and upset. Still I have a target to reach and I am not going to achieve that by not staying dedicated so ts day managed :). How you doing today love?

TS day for me also :D and in ketosis already too!! 6lbs gone in 2 days xx

Hello my positive little friend :) 3 more sleeps ;) I can't wait xx

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results" -Willie Nelson

Back