• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



the final journey

lastslim

has some slim place to be
#1
HI all,

This will be my last attempt to be the person that is crying out onside and the one i should be. I am on day 6 of total solutions and i have to say for me today has really been an absolute struggle :sigh:. I found this site purely by accident looking through the inspirational stories on the exante site and bot i am so glad i did. :)

I am so happy to of found somewhere to share my thoughts and feelings and discover others who are walking a similar journey to myself be it the start, middle or end. I have only been on here an hour and am already feeling more positive so a big thank you.

I am looking forward to being someone who can help others with encouraging words.

I am weighing tomorrow evening and am very excited to find out what the will power of sticking to thinks have achieved.

Will check in tomorrow with what i am sure will be good news.

I am going to bed with a smile on my face.
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
#2
Hi honey and welcome. As you have discovered already this is a great site for help, support, advice and friendship. Join in as many threads as you can - the more you put in the more you get back.

Well done on day 6 too, you rock!
 

lastslim

has some slim place to be
#3
hi Cheryl,

8 stone WOW. Thank you, i intend to :). So awake doing some paperwork before i go into work and i have no headache this morning and am so so so excited about weighing later.
 

lastslim

has some slim place to be
#5
thanks Danii,

I am surprised by the fact i have not cheated and also have not had a sneaky weigh in already. Sometimes being so busy is a bonus
 

lastslim

has some slim place to be
#7
well guess what guys?????

that is me 7LBs lighter!!!

........ Sorry can i say that again i am 7LBs lighter, half a stone!!! How do i feel?? Whoop whoop
 

lastslim

has some slim place to be
#9
Hey lastslim
Well done on that 7lbs that's great :D just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck :)
thanks dustqueen.

Great results certainly help with motivation. As does chatting with you guys :)

Think i am getting the hang of finding my round on here a bit better now, there is so much great stuff on here i wish i did not have to go to work and could instead spend all day reading all the threads. Not enough hours in the day!. Have a great day
 

lastslim

has some slim place to be
#11
day 8 today for me, have felt i little lost without food today. Not that i have been starving, more like a confused brain feeling like i should be eating. . . . have i just made myself sound like the crazy lady???
 
#12
lastslim said:
day 8 today for me, have felt i little lost without food today. Not that i have been starving, more like a confused brain feeling like i should be eating. . . . have i just made myself sound like the crazy lady???
Lol no not at all we all feel a bit abnormal without any normal food to eat x stick to it though hun the results are worth it :)
 

lastslim

has some slim place to be
#16
Well i do not even know what day i am on but who ever said it gets better week 2 was so right, i seem to be satisfied by food watching cooking programs on the TV and i did not even bat an eye lid when my other half was eating last night, it was only when he finish i said oh what did you have was it nice. No sneak peek weigh ins for me, i binned my scales as i knew i would be on and off them all the time. I am very excited about the weigh in on tuesday evening and hope that a loss will keep me motivated then for a week as i have the OH's mum over from Spain for a week and a really stressful week at work. I am trying to tell myself there will never be a good time to dedicate this weight loss battle and figure if i upset a few people along the way regarding not eating with them then they will just have to get over it as this is to important to me. I think it is like asking an alcoholic to have just one drink with me so I would not have to drink alone (very silly and unreasonable). If i don't sort my weight loss issues then if it reached a point at which my health may become bad i am sure these people would be the ones saying well you should not have eaten this or gone out and eaten out etc.

Gosh very deep for a Saturday morning!! I think to much :) Right off to work again to try and ease the pressure off for next week.
 
#17
lastslim said:
Well i do not even know what day i am on but who ever said it gets better week 2 was so right, i seem to be satisfied by food watching cooking programs on the TV and i did not even bat an eye lid when my other half was eating last night, it was only when he finish i said oh what did you have was it nice. No sneak peek weigh ins for me, i binned my scales as i knew i would be on and off them all the time. I am very excited about the weigh in on tuesday evening and hope that a loss will keep me motivated then for a week as i have the OH's mum over from Spain for a week and a really stressful week at work. I am trying to tell myself there will never be a good time to dedicate this weight loss battle and figure if i upset a few people along the way regarding not eating with them then they will just have to get over it as this is to important to me. I think it is like asking an alcoholic to have just one drink with me so I would not have to drink alone (very silly and unreasonable). If i don't sort my weight loss issues then if it reached a point at which my health may become bad i am sure these people would be the ones saying well you should not have eaten this or gone out and eaten out etc.

Gosh very deep for a Saturday morning!! I think to much :) Right off to work again to try and ease the pressure off for next week.
Hey lastslim
That's great so pleased you are finding it easier :) you seem to be in the right place mentally and I really hope it carries on going so well :)
 

lastslim

has some slim place to be
#18
Hey lastslim
That's great so pleased you are finding it easier :) you seem to be in the right place mentally and I really hope it carries on going so well :)
Well a quick trip into work to see a dear old lady turned out to be a nightmare, only just got back. Did not have a shake before i left as did not think about it although i did take my water bottle.

5 hours later am totally stressed out, starving, freezing cold and felt like i was going to loose the will to live walking home, everyone was eating and not just eating but eating hot yummy smelly food.

It was such a hard walk to not enter a dreaded Greggs, the chip shop, pub, all you can eat Chinese! my will power has been tested big time. However i survived it and am in bed with socks and coffee after a shake feeling sorry for myself but actually quite proud although a little confused to where it came from :sigh:
 
#19
lastslim said:
Well a quick trip into work to see a dear old lady turned out to be a nightmare, only just got back. Did not have a shake before i left as did not think about it although i did take my water bottle.

5 hours later am totally stressed out, starving, freezing cold and felt like i was going to loose the will to live walking home, everyone was eating and not just eating but eating hot yummy smelly food.

It was such a hard walk to not enter a dreaded Greggs, the chip shop, pub, all you can eat Chinese! my will power has been tested big time. However i survived it and am in bed with socks and coffee after a shake feeling sorry for myself but actually quite proud although a little confused to where it came from :sigh:
Fantastic ;) well done!
 


Similar threads