The final push!

I ordered the slim and save taster pack prior to going on my holiday, having now come back, I have 2 stone left to loose until I reach my goal weight. I have worked out that I have a good 3-4 week window now to start my journey without too many disruptions. Ideally i'd love to shift a stone or so in that time (on the simplicity plan for the first 2 weeks) and then move to lifestyle after that to allow a little leeway.

Day 1: Today has been a good start with a banana shake for breakfast, a chicken soup for lunch, both were really lovely. This evening will be a meal pack and bar! Have a lot of discipline and enthusiasm when I set my mind to something, so fingers crossed I'll be looking back at this in a month a little lighter ;)

I finished off day 1 with a cottage pie meal pack and 200g of wilted spinach- which was really tasty! Followed by a dark chocolate truffle bar.... all the while OH was tucking into ben and jerrys cookies and cream ice cream!!! 1st test of will power- passed!

Ive just had my first shake of the day, which was crispy chocolate- the taste was great, but im not a big fan of the crispy bits, which just ended up at the bottom of my shaker- oo err?? Strange how full im feeling after only 1 shake!

Onwards and downwards hopefully! Am looking forward to the scales next Tuesday!!

having ordered the sample pack, im going to try as many different things before putting in a new order tomorrow or Friday for a 3 week supply!

Hope everyones getting on okay? xx

Day 2 finished off with the chilli spinach and some mixed salad leaves which was lovely, and a yoghurt and white chocolate bar. All very nice. Even managed to cook oh's dinner (which included oven chips) and didn't pick at all! Hurrah!!!

Am going to place my next order this evening for the next few weeks, and move to the simplicity plan! Am now on day 3- and don't seem to be struggling too much! Only thing im a little nervous about is its my mums birthday on Friday and we're all off out for a meal, already have my eye on a grilled chicken salad with no dressing, and a glass of sparkling water!! (oh lifes exciting)! Just have to keep at the forefront of my mind why Im doing this, and what I am hoping to achieve. fingers crossed!! x

You're doing so great. As long as you stay in the zone your meal out will be a breeze! x

Cool! Good luck, stick to it and you'll be at your goal in no time! :D

thanks both! first weigh in tomorrow- fingers crossed :)

First weigh in results -13.5lbs! OMG!!! :)

Fab start hun! Well done!

well done xx your almost half way there lol xx

Thank you all :)!!! know not every week is going to be this easy, but hey! your right, its half the challenge it was last week :) wishing you all the very best of luck with your goals too!! xxxx

Week 12 (or 2 on S&S) -4lbs :)

Back