the final stone!

haha aw thanks sweet! ;) well i can never see my self wearing a bikini tbh, had a lil girl by c section and tummys been wobbly ever since! doin workout 3 times a week and its improving but without surgery my tummy will never be flat :( lol im so jel imagning u being able to get in a bikini! grrrr... lol!
im thinking ppl havent commented yet cos maybe they dont wanna imply that you were big before? how much have u lost hun? u look great in ur pic!! xxx

I was just under 13 stone on December 1st 2010, and I'm 9stone 4 now. Who cares if your tummy is a bit wobbly - that's NOTHING compared to what some people reveal in a bikini! Maybe a little spray tan might hide any imperfections you have on your tummy and give you a little more bikini confidence? You only live once so I say flaunt it! :D And thank you sooo much for saying I look great in my pic, it has made my morning! :D

I was just under 13 stone on December 1st 2010, and I'm 9stone 4 now. Who cares if your tummy is a bit wobbly - that's NOTHING compared to what some people reveal in a bikini! Maybe a little spray tan might hide any imperfections you have on your tummy and give you a little more bikini confidence? You only live once so I say flaunt it! :D And thank you sooo much for saying I look great in my pic, it has made my morning! :D

u r very welcome! i speak as i find :giggle: lol
wow uve lost loads, u must really feel great! yeah i tan once a week, (was addicted b4 but wont go into it lol) so i have a glow, stretch marks dont bother me i have lotsa em but they fade:) im sure my tummy will be ok to show if i keep on doin my exercising! dam it ill get my jelly belly out whether you guys like it or not :D lol what plan do u mostly do mate? i try 2 stick to green now, as ee gets annoting, and i love pasta so cant do red!! xxxx

I'm a student at uni so I have no money for gym or joining WW/SW. So I lost the weight by myself by counting calories and running about the place basically hehe:p At first I was reallllyy stupid and ate as little as possible (600 calories a day was my limit) but after a few weeks of that I upted it to 1000 cals and also eat back the calories from any extra running I do.

I get a spray tan because I'm too hung up about aging skin from sun beds (arrgh!). I take it green is like mostly veg? Haha sorry I honestly don't have a clue about the SW plans, but I do find it interesting how other people lose weight.

Since you're a healthy weight like me just now, how much do you plan to loose a week? Because 2lb seems very rapid and I was speaking to a friend who said that I should be aiming for a 1/2lb-1lb loss a week as the 2lb loss a week is only recommended for overweight people.

I have 16 lbs to go until target, nearly in that final stone range. It seemed so far away in the beginning. :D

I seem to have lost my mojo.

I'm not eating off plan, but don't feel like I'm focused and achieving anything at the moment.

I think part of my problem is due to starting at a group after being online for 5 months. To the group it looks like I'm only in my second week, don't have much to lose and not getting very far. I know nobody elses opinions should matter, but I don't want to look a failure.

Sorry to whine, and feel free to kick me and tell me to just get on with it. I know I've already come a long way and so have proof that weight comes of with SW and I've lost 2 stone more than I have on any other diet.

ok thanks for everyone joining! and tiphareth i know exactly how you feel, im just sticking to the plan now and doin exercie but nothing drastic is happening! it gets really frustrating, but im not sure how 2speed things up! but dont worry about what anybody else thinks, im sure they dont think bad about you, your all there for the same reason and your all paying to be there so if they do think anything bad screw them! how u feeling today? xxxx

Thank you Juicygooseface. I'm not feeling too bad today, although not looking forward to wi tomorrow - it's stange how now I'm in group I've gone from excitement to dread at finding out what my weight has done. All this so I keep access to the website and books without having to pay forever.

I'll join!!! I have exactly 1 stone to lose to hit my target, and I want to be at target for 7th June when I go on Holiday!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

aww yeah im not going groups now, i prefer to do my own thing at home, just gonna get weighed fortnightly, hopefully see a bigger difference, try not to worry about what happens at group,i find i dont really need to have access to the website when i have minimins, i never found as many things on the website as i do on here! once u pay for the book its yours hun, i have mine still (tho ive lost it so not sure where it is) but u don have to give it back:) or u could just join the online group? where they give u support online and u just enter ur weight each week(think thats how it works?) maybe have a look so u dont feel so pressured :) hope ur ok xxx

I've just left online which suited me wonderfully - I just don't want to pay when I get to target (cheap skate accountant that I am) and I'm a sucker for new cook books.

Hope the weighing fortnightly works for you - I may have to give up the daily weighing as it's now starting to affect how I feel about the diet.

Feeling better, just seen some pictures of me from the weekend and I surprised at how much different I already look.

aw good for you!! yeah daily weighing gets lotsa ppl down, but lotsa ppl do it out of habit, i dont have scales at home so i dont have a choice! let me know how weigh in goes :) xxxxx

I took the batteries out my scales so I wasn't tempted to weight everyday. It really does make a difference if you only weight once a week. It's hard to avoid the temptation to step on the scales everyday at first, but once you get out of the habit you'll feel the difference!

At least today's wi was a sts and not a gain. I'm going to try and keep off the scales this week.

good idea, a sts is not a bad thing! it means your still as skinny as u were last week ;) lol xxx

lol! glad u like ;) xx

I set my target last night so have got 13lbs to go.... I was sorta losing my mojo as well cos I seem to be the oldest (not age-wise but in terms of been there the longest) and only losing about 3/4lbs a month. Although it's still coming off everyone else is losing 3/4 a week!!! So now I have something to work towards I'm a bit more focussed! :)

Back