the final stone!

haha thanks! :) xxx

I set my target last night so have got 13lbs to go.... I was sorta losing my mojo as well cos I seem to be the oldest (not age-wise but in terms of been there the longest) and only losing about 3/4lbs a month. Although it's still coming off everyone else is losing 3/4 a week!!! So now I have something to work towards I'm a bit more focussed! :)

its poop isnt it! stupid slow weight loss, but we will get there :) xxx

I'm down to my final pound but it's taken me 5 months to lose the other 13 of this stone.

Don't give up hope you'll get there.

I have 8lb left to target! Started 18st 13.5lb now 13st 8lb. Off on holiday in 4 weeks so a final big push from now to then to reach target ;-)

I have 11.5lb to go. I'm looking forward to getting there and not paying, and achieving it, but I think maintaining is possibly the hardest part, and getting that balance between losing/maintaing/gaining is going to be a lot of trial and error.

I have at least 8.5 pounds to go. Im gonner set target at 10st or 9st 13 (rounds up nice to 1.5 stone lost!). But then i would like to get to the bottom of target in time for my hols in october.

Im just being 100%, trying to keep my syns down to 70 pw and doing exercise as much as physically possible.

Im not finding it mentally too hard, but i only set out to lose 1.5 stone so havent really faced much more, plus im only aiming to get to my top healthy bmi, so i think my body wont be fighting against me too much. Good luck people!!

Back