The final time!

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
This is definately where I need to be. I have restarted so many times and each time ended up heavier than when I started. Its not good and its not clever I know.

Since my wedding 2 years ago I have been in denial, about my weight about my happiness and about my lifestyle. Maybe I have got too comfortable. Looking in the mirror yesterday dressed ready to go to work without my coat on soon knowcked me out of it. I am hideous. This has to be the final time.

This time next year I am determined to be in summer dresses - not black trousers and hideous tents! I thought I would eat healthily and exercise for a while and see what impact that has.

Only you can do this for yourself Baby Cakes and you know it HAS to happen, it's now or never!
You CAN do this hun, there's nothing stopping you but YOU!
And I know the feeling and I'm not being harsh because that's what I told myself.
I regained almost everything I lost last year so I'm back to do it again.
If you ever need any gentle support or, a virtual kick up the butt, just ask! Both work for me on here!!
Best of luck....this is Operation Sydney and you're the lead agent ;)

You know I am the same, I am sick of starting again. I am at weight watchers classes for the third time, this time I am heavier than ever! I think how on earth did I get to here? At least now I am on the right track I feel I am just at the start of my journey. It's only in the last few weeks I have been listening to my body. I try and eat only when I am actually hungry. I try not to snack but when the weekend arrives I turn into a monster, it's insane! I am dreading my weigh in tonight! Good luck to you on your journey to the slim side :)

Back