The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Thinking of you! Loving the fahrenheit tale! Hope you're ok on protein now... think of that lovely tummy you now have!

HI Gals
Oh boy am I looking forward to flying home tomorrow - really missing home and feeling sick with myself, been atrocious diet wise and feel like c**p...... Don't know why I do it to myself..... I even changed the appointment with my tummy consultant so I get a chance to lose a bit of blubber before I see him as I have been so bad... Partly cos I have been stressed but also cos USA does that to me and I use every excuse in the book to be out of routine..... OMG I did have good intentions but I bought some chicken thighs to cook and put them in the oven - well I could hardly eat them - don't know why but really turned my tummy!!! Since then I have been on a carb and sugar binge and not even tried to rein myself in..... SOOOOO Back home on Thursday morning and can't wait.... Have a really really busy weekend coming up with over 40 people coming to the farm.... Lots going wrong with the planning of that whilst I have been away so can see myself needing to be on top form by Thursday afternoon and brain in gear...... That gonna require some effort as emotionally I am totally wiped out! x

Good grief T, you really are going throu it aren't you. As for diet, you are bound to have times when it goes to pot and emergencies happen. Get back to UK and I would wait till next week to get back on the bus. Keep your chin up hun, you'll be fine, take it a day at a time. xx

Don't know what to say Trudy. Probably best not to try to be something you're not though, as regards the medical profession. They can't help if they don't have the full picture. Don't mean to seem harsh, your achievement in losing the vast amount of weight you have cannot be underestimated, but there's a person inside that body who needs to be listened to and she's probably somewhere between supersize and super skinny (I'm sure far closer to the latter). Once you're home again all will become clearer, I'm sure xx

Don't know what to say Trudy. Probably best not to try to be something you're not though, as regards the medical profession. They can't help if they don't have the full picture. Don't mean to seem harsh, your achievement in losing the vast amount of weight you have cannot be underestimated, but there's a person inside that body who needs to be listened to and she's probably somewhere between supersize and super skinny (I'm sure far closer to the latter). Once you're home again all will become clearer, I'm sure xx
Gosh Sara... you are so right. Why do we think if we hide our weight fluctuations from our doctors that they're not happening? Actually last week when my gynae mentioned my weight "stability" (compared to this time last year!) I told her the truth. She was amazed to hear of my 12K gain over Christmas but, if I'm honest, I couldn't have done it with the 12K gain still showing and I am always careful not to have any medical appointments on my return from "holidays" as they always weigh us here!

She's right Trudy... who are we kidding? I've accepted I'll never stabilise my first Dukan target weight and have raised that target by a stone (now I just have to get there! haaa!)

Trudy we all have weight demons to control so your not on your own - have a safe journey home love and see you when you get back X

p.s. if anyone can kick those demons arse's its you love x

As always Sara talks sense !

Just catching up on a few diaries T, with all the action with my nan I missed you heading off to the states.

Safe journey home flower xx

as every ones saying safe journey home xxx

Is she back yet, T hope your journey went well and you are resting up and not suffering jet lag.
xx

Come on update required x

Hope shes ok, and not come back to anything horrid.

I've seen a post on FB saying she's partying till Wednesday so maybe she'll need a space on the bus then :)

Yes Trudy when you say your partying till Wednesday lol you forget we are your fb friends as well and we see everything lol

Back