The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Oh your no fun Siddid!!!! LOLOLOL! But so right let's hope I can follow that mantra! x

Lol just a big pussy cat xxx

So last LBD wi this morning and I have lost another pound - can't say I am not a tad disappointed BUT regardless of what the scales read I feel mightily better for the two weeks on cruise..... definitely look smaller too...... So still out of target but hey ho..... My plan now is to return to conso and try to stick with that on my holidays!!!! Two more days of cruise though......But gonna have veg today!!! YAY! Thanks for your support during LBD!!!

Yeah but we want pics trudy ......have you set yourself a tolerance on conso?
Im allowing 3lb top tolerance then if it stays there for a week important going onto cruise again. Hopefully it will make it 'manageable' xxx

Another good idea Siddid - will hope to either maintain my weight or have a small gain on our holiday and will probably consider returning to cruise when I get home to shift the wee bit left over! Then I hope to maintain my weight within 3 lbs like you say......
Feeling a bit sick today - tummy hurts a bit so hope its not gonna linger for tomorrow!!! Sickness bug going on at school so maybe that???? Hope not!! LOL!

tummy bugs rife around hear too. sickness and dihorea..... cant spell it but seems only to last 24 hours.

Seemed to go this afternoon so fingers crossed........ Loved my veggies today soooooo good!
Last day of work done, funeral I think is done and I the paperwork I needed to do I think is all good!!!! No early start tomorrow and dropping Ben off for the weekend at 10.30!!!! He has snow dome on Sunday which he will love!!
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken with bbq sauce
D - xtra lean burger/ swede and carrot/ mushroom/onion and bacon sauce/ 2 muffins/ dukan custard
Oh food has been yummy today!!!
Will post photos when I am ready to go tomorrow - hope it looks okay!xxx

You are going to look gorgeous Trudy. And finally Ben gets to go to the snow dome lol
be strong for the funeral tomorrow xxx

Funeral on Monday Siddid - just dinner dance tomorrow! xxxx

Goodness I hope so P - otherwise I will defo be in Ben's bad books! x

Diarrhoea!! Dash in a real rush hurry or else accident :) how sad am I knowing how to spell that - one of those daft rhymes you learn at school to learn how to spell something - knew it would come in handy one day lol ;-)

hahaha love it xxx

So got gel nails done today and love how my hair has been done!!! Hope we have a good night too!

Hurry up and post your pics xxxx ive had a look and girls your in for a treat she (lol the cats mother) looks stunning. soooooo get them pics posted Quick xxx

Well I did have fun last night and everyone said how lovely I looked and some people didn't recognise me!! Lovely feeling! Everything turned out good, my hair, the dress etc!!! Did however completely break my diet with copious amounts of vodka, carbs galore and finished off the night eating choccy!!! But back to normal conso today!!!
dinner.jpgdinner2.jpg

Back