The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Can't believe you're surprised you feel tired - just reading about your hectic life exhausts me!! Man, I am all over those muffins, they're definitely my next stop. x

Another day of feeling a bit tired but everyone feeling that way on the yard too - might be the rubbish weather getting us down - rain, rain and more rain!!! Honestly need some summer PLEASE!!!!!
Girls offered to cook me dinner tonight which was sweet of them but I have made my own as a PP day and not sure how good they would be cooking fillet steak!!! LOL! They bought me in some prawns too so had a right feast tonight!!!!
B - 2 muffins
L - salmon with soy/ginger/garlic/chilli
D - fillet steak/ touch of cottage cheese/BBQ sauce/prawns/ rhubarb clafoutis/ tofu creme!!!!
Ohhhhhhh a right piggy I am tonight but ohhhhh soooooo lovely!!!!

trudyc said:
Another day of feeling a bit tired but everyone feeling that way on the yard too - might be the rubbish weather getting us down - rain, rain and more rain!!! Honestly need some summer PLEASE!!!!!
Girls offered to cook me dinner tonight which was sweet of them but I have made my own as a PP day and not sure how good they would be cooking fillet steak!!! LOL! They bought me in some prawns too so had a right feast tonight!!!!
B - 2 muffins
L - salmon with soy/ginger/garlic/chilli
D - fillet steak/ touch of cottage cheese/BBQ sauce/prawns/ rhubarb clafoutis/ tofu creme!!!!
Ohhhhhhh a right piggy I am tonight but ohhhhh soooooo lovely!!!!

Wow now that's what I call a great day your dinner sounds amazing :):) think this weather is really getting to us all ....damn weather warnings for us tonight can't believe this is July !!!!! I'm so glad I came back in time to witness you getting to your TW x

You know what, I was absolutely exhausted today too, could barely keep my eyes open. Am convinced it's the weird weather - been really hot and humid here in London, just felt really heavy which rubbed off on me for sure - maybe it's a universal thing? July needs to buck up a bit quite frankly!

I'm so excited for you to get to your TW Trudy, I can't even imagine how you must be feeling!!

Jx

Weird feeling tbh Joodle - almost can't quite believe I have nearly made it through cruise but to be realistic it could take me another couple of weeks to get to TW if my normal routine is anything to go by - a couple of weeks losing then a week of STS and then the odd pound so to repeat a saying I heard yesterday, slowly, slowly, catchy monkey!!!!
Honestly Nic, the weather is unbelievable, just watched the news and can't believe we are gonna have nearly 3 inches of rain tomorrow - ARGHHHHH Please go away - summer needs to come NOW before the winter hits us again!!! LOL!

Today another work day, horses were good and the sun shone..... I finished early to take Ben to Play Planet but forgot the vet was coming and then they had to cover two not easy mares whilst I was away - I meanwhile was having a bit of a panic attack and rushing home but they were fine - panic over!!! Gearing up for the week ahead slowly - really hope the jubilee thing in front of the queen goes okay!!!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - salmon with soy/chilli/garlic/ginger
D - chicken/ rhubarb clafoutis/ tofu creme
A good PP day- looking forward to veggies tomorrow!! Cant find any swede in the shops and will really miss my carrot and swede if I can't get any - gonna try farm foods /asda tomorrow - hope they have some:(

Blimey Trudy you live life in the fast lane, I need a lie down after reading all your antics ! I'm not surprised you are feeling tired do you ever stop :)

Just read the past few pages, Trudy - you're looking fabulous in your new clothes.
Well done - and I'm another one who can't quite believe how much you manage to squeeze into a day! Do you have just the 24 hours in your days or have you managed to find an extra couple from somewhere??

Trudy how many pp days do you do a week ????

Thanks Milton, it's great to have you back with us again......
Red I do five PP/2 PV a week and have done for the last couple of months, always used to do 4PP/3PV but decided to drop one more veg day when my weight slowed down a bit...... So Monday PV, Tues - Thurs - PP, Fri - PV, Sat/Sun -PP before WI Monday!!! LOL!

Thanks trudy I'm thinking of doing something similar ....Thursday & Sunday PV for me up to my hols x

Ooh, that's interesting about your PP/PV splits. Do you notice a big difference when you introduce more PP days?

Jx

I tend to do PV days fri - sun & then pp days the rest of the time except if I'm going out a extra PV day is introduced. I haven't found much difference if I am honest.

Only mentally!!!

So this rain just needs to go away - now we are on a flood warning - that will add to the fun - people flooded all over the county - it is just unreal this weather - worry that next weeks visit from the queen is gonna be a complete washout!!! Lordy!
A good day with the horses again and sorted out a bit more stuff for next week - all the clothing now done but found a few thousand moths on the way!! Well also got a few bits and bobs to get but okay!
Eating wise I am cross that I have eaten too much again today, very typical of me on a PV day and am sat typing this on the sofa feeling very full and uncomfortable - wish I could stop before I felt like this but everything tasted sooo good!!!
PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - beef, carrot, cabbage
D - steak, swede/carrot/mushroom and onion sauce/ rhubarb clafoutis/ tofu creme
Managed to find some swede in our local farm shop as supermarkets been out of it for last week - bought four to keep me going!!!! LOL!

T if your not having many PV days in the week then it will be OK. 2lbs off having it every day ...........

That is a crazy thought Chris - veggies every day??? Heaven!!! Don't think it will be this week as feeling pretty bloated and full of water!!!! Probably because I am soooo close to TW - even clothes feel tighter!!!! LOL!
Busy day with the horses - worked 14 today and then the vet came which resulted in one of the mares having to go to the surgery so that took the rest of the afternoon!!! Also wasn't prepared to be away from lunch so only had some ham to take which meant I was STARVING and the shop I stopped at to get a drink only had more ham to offer - HATE Dukan when I can't buy something off the shelf to eat!!! GRRRR consequently came home and nearly ate a whole horse!!! Note to self - always keep stuff in that can be eaten on the run!!!! Lesson learnt!
B - 2 muffins
L - ham
D - steak with soy/garlic/chilli/ginger/ salmon with dukan BBQ sauce/ rhubarb clafoutis/ tofu creme
Bought some cheaper steak and marinaded it in the soy/ginger etc - wow was delicious!!!

Well done for sticking with it despite having the food! And I know what you mean about finding Dukan friendly stuff. I've had to fall back on milky coffees a few times and am now contemplating keeping some individually wrapped bean curd bars in my bag. They're a shade too high in fat but not horrendous and I can't think of any other protein that will last out of the fridge. God I wish this diet would go mainstream so every convenience shop in the land was selling hard boiled eggs and packs of grilled fish!

Jx

Trudy 2lb to go great xxx dont self sabotage this close to TW...... you can do it THIS WEEK...... fingers crossed and everything else, go Trudy, go Trudy xxx

Ditto what Sididd said! Keep going and rewards will be yours, u can do this xx

Back