The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Come on Trudy we all have e dry thing crossed for you getting to TW this week xx

Thanks gals - if it isn't this week I am not worried - whats another week or two of cruise after months and months???! Haven't done anything naughty this week but I know that I don't usually lose weight three weeks in a row and as I said I do feel bloated this week!!! Would be unreal to hit my target though!!! It is funny that you get a bit desperate to get there in the end but are happy to cruise along in cruise indefinitely whilst TW is in the distance!!!!
Horses were good today, rode one outside who is hot, hot, hot and she was just lovely and it was great - what a star..... was a bit nervous but needn't have been as she was fine! Had two people looking at horses to buy today and that always makes me nervous - I hate selling them! Both were angels and are genuinely nice horses so we will see.
Had first rehearsal for queens display which was funny - lots of standing around - we are parked beside a tractor and trailer and a cider dray - horses are gonna LOVE that - could be hilarious!!
Day off tomorrow and have a few things to do for the display but hopefully a nice relaxing day with Ben - IF I have reached TW will be amazing!!!! PV day regardless as it's MONDAY!!! Yay!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken with Dukan BBQ sauce (late lunch - 3.45!!)
D - 2 muffins/tofu creme/ couple of boiled eggs
Oh girls getting nervous thinking about WI tomorrow now - for goodness sake what does it matter eh in the grand scheme of things??? Mind you would be celebrating with a wee plate of strawberries!!!! LOL!

loving the preps for the Queen..................fantastic xxx

Had first rehearsal for queens display which was funny - lots of standing around - we are parked beside a tractor and trailer and a cider dray - horses are gonna LOVE that - could be hilarious!! LOL!

Well your on to a winner with the horses, she loves the gee gees!! Cx

Well gals TW is not mine this week - another pound down which is grand so maybe next week....... Slightly sad I have to wait for those strawberries!!! LOL! x

Trudy you're doing great!! I have been MIA so it was great to catch up with your diary. Hope your energy levels are up and wolf whistle at your last photo, very swish if i may say. Can't wait for your next weigh in, keep cruising xx

trudyc said:
Well gals TW is not mine this week - another pound down which is grand so maybe next week....... Slightly sad I have to wait for those strawberries!!! LOL! x

Omg your so close damn it making you wait a little longer but well done next week for sure x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hee hee, know what you mean Sara...... Watch out when I have missed a meal!!!!
So today I guess I was feeling a tad sorry for myself not getting to target weight which I know is ridiculous but you can't help the way your mind works!!!! So although I was Dukan friendly I did eat for England!!!
Busy day shopping for all the stuff for Wednesday but did manage to get a couple of hours snooze this morning which was great - literally fell straight to sleep and woke up only when the alarm went off again............ bliss - boy I needed it!!!
Lots going on tomorrow - just really hope the weather is kind to us and holds out! Otherwise it will be messy!!! LOL!
PV day
B - rhubarb clafoutis and dukan custard
L - chicken and salad/skinny latte
D - steak/swede/carrot/mushroom and onion sauce/ rhubarb clafoutis
Had WAY too much skimmed milk today - hey ho - will be sure to cut back on it tomorrow!!!! Ate a whole clafoutis which again will be my last one this week in my aim to get to TW!!!! Want strawberries next week!!

Flippin hell......................lol, next week Trudy, next week.........I was already to whoooop and swooop, your a marvel good loss xxx

Its coming, TW will be here, another lb to go and youll be snaffling at the strawberries!! mmmm strawberries almost forgotten what they taste like!! lol

Oooooooo so close, well done though Trudy you'll get it next week I bet x

Trudy, I've just noticed - you've lost 8 stone 11 lbs....which is what I currently weigh! You've lost a whole me!! That's incredible!! Do not take your eye of the prize now - you are one pound away from feeling on top of the world.

Gawd, I really do find this quite emotional, even though I've never met you and am not a particularly emotional person. Well. Done. You.

Jx

Trudy, only one pound to go girlfriend?! Wowser :D

I'm more excited about your weigh-in than my own now!!

You go, girl!

P xx

Well what a day - the rehearsal was hilarious and our horses are saints - they put up with sooooo much from 300 scouts not looking where they are going and nearly running into them and tractors and drays, microphones making very loud noises not to mention the rain!!!! Got back to the farm at 9pm and was starving like Marvin - went out and got everyone else chinese and had some chicken - ate so much that I wanted to be sick and really struggled to eat my muffins too!!! One short as couldn't fit the last one in!
So PP day today:-
B - 1 muffin
L - salmon and prawns with soy/ ginger/ garlic
D - chicken/ 2 muffins
Think I may have a check in weigh in on Thursday as it is my bosses birthday and we are going out to lunch to celebrate to a very nice restaurant and a gala meal there would be fun!! If not I will stick to protein day as planned so we will see!!!!

Oooooooo Trudy you are so close & everyone is waiting with anticipation for the day you hit TW :) x

Back