The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

No stress or anything Trudy! With all of us on tenderhooks in anticipation for you, hopefully the good vibes will help that last bit off... and, if not, there's always next week! :D

Yep, exactly. We're all sending you our best weight loss vibes but if it doesn't happen, well, you've saved a gala meal for another day! Go, go Trudy!

Jx

Everything crossed for the morning wi x

GUTTED ladies, put a pound on!!!! NEVER weigh mid week!!! LOL - honestly though after such a busy day yesterday and I mean busy and a long day on Tuesday with very sensible choices food wise I was pretty gutted and have struggled to stick to plan today - for the first time ever I wobbled and nearly just ate the whole restaurant!!! Managed to rein myself in at the very last minute by having some veg instead but still want to eat the table and everything on it - probably because after yesterdays mammoth day Ben came home with a sickness bug and was sick through the night and has been home today and then went to lunch for bosses birthday and she had an allergic reaction to some medication and collapsed so ambulance was called, really thought she was on her way out - just horrible to experience..... she went to hospital yesterday during Queens display with chest pains and got the all clear to come home and went to GP this morning and they couldn't work out what it was either and then collapsed today, again hospital have given the all clear and she is on the way home but I am really worried there is something underlying......... Fingers crossed I am worrying for nothing, she is not an easy patient and has very little patience to see things through so I do hope it is all okay.....
Sorry no posts yesterday but was just a crazy and very long day.....
Wednesday PP day
B - nothing
L - steak/egg/100% beefburger
D - steak with soy/ ginger/ 4 muffins
Thursday PV day
B - ham
L - steak/ carrot/lettuce/asparagas/tomato/mushroom/ glass champagne (a must after the drama)
D - lots of chicken/ 4 muffins/dukan custard with dash of Hershey SF choc sauce
PLEASE hope that I stick to plan girls I can't bear it if I fall at the last hurdle!!!!! Hate feeling soooooo vulnerable.

Last edited:
Sorry you did not loose that last pound but stress can have that sought of effect, so stay good it will probably be off by Monday.
I am new to the site and have not read your diary yet but looked at your weight loss you have done amazingly well, you have lost a whole person, you must look like a new person. Fantastic

What a day, Trudy!

Fingers crossed for your boss.

You'll be fine, me love, you haven't got this far without in incredible strength of character and that will see you right.

P x

PS - pesky mid-week weigh-in DEFINITELY doesn't count! :D

Dont worry Trudy whats another pound in the grand scale of things youve lost a hundred of them one more is not going to defeat you, youll get there. Hope your boss gets sorted and is back to good health soon. Cx

Boss home and given the all clear re heart but still getting chest pain....... Really hope all okay, its a worry! Thanks gals, will try and forget the pound gain and focus on a run of PP days.................x

Glad your boss is home from hosp it must be a worry for you xx keeping my fingers crossed for your next weigh in im sure it will be good :)

Trudy mid week weigh in is defo a no no it doesn't count as scales only tell the truth on official weigh day :) xxx

Oh Trudy, no wonder you were stressing. And yes, if there's one thing we know about Dukan, it's that the scales are mad! Good luck but you will stay on track. No way did you come this far not to. Big energy hug from me. Jx

Oh Trudy, whats a tiny tiny little pound after OMG 123lbs (had to get the calculator out) what was I like over the last stubborn 2 and ended up not losing them anyway just dukan chill T and you will be fine x

hope your boss is feeling better defo a worry

Boss better today and taking it easy, putting in down to stress now as she had sooo much going on over the last week and no other obvious explanation..... Enjoyed her birthday cake with us all today which was nice, she also gave us some quail eggs so I enjoyed eating something with my champagne glass of water!! LOL! Thank goodness I was back on track after yesterdays serious mind wobble!!! Gosh it was horrible and still feeling a bit under the weather mentally today but now also realised it is TOTM so that probably hasn't helped......Ben still poorly, took him to his childminder but she rang to say he was still v quiet and not himself - she can't do sick so picked him up and bought him home - he then slept all afternoon so I guess still not right... He did manage a slice of birthday cake and it has stayed down so fingers crossed... Managed to catch up on a bit of paperwork today but not much else so really need to get my act together tomorrow... Have to put an article together for the American magazine so will give that a go tonight!!!!
Foodwise did good today PP day:-
B - 2 muffins
L - steak with soy/ginger/garlic
D - 4 quails eggs/ 3 egg omelette/ smoked chicken breast/ paprika/ 2 muffins and tofu creme
Thought the omelette would be lovely with smoked chicken and paprika but didn't quite hit the mark - never mind!!!!

Ok, glad things aren't as bad as they seemed yesterday! You survived the mind wobble and that's the main thing - very strong indeed, those measly last pounds do not stand a chance. Jx

PS tell me about it with TOTM. I want to eat EVERYTHING!

Trudy good news about bosses wife worrying time
Hope Ben ok tomorrow and best of luck on your article. you got no singing at the moment????

Back