The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

loving the menu Trudy xxx back to work lol you love it xxx:D

Well nice to be home at last.....up at 5am and at the show by 6am - in the ring by 930! Finished by 12.30pm and ready to leave by 1.30 - there the problem lies - lorry firmly stuck in the mud and the caravan too sooooooo a trusty tractor and some strong men had to help us get on the road!!! Hilarious..... Picked up baba Ben who I hadn't seen for nearly two weeks and he was actually pleased to see me giving me a lovely hug before bed and volunteering that he had missed me and he liked it when it was just me and him!!! Bless!!
Weigh in tomorrow so I will see how sticking religiously to conso has treated me!!! Haven't missed bread the last couple of days which surprised me but did miss my veggies today ALOT!!!
PP Thursday
B - egg/ xtra lean bacon
L - steak/ ham/ 2 muffins
D - chicken/ 2 muffins
Really enjoyed my food today even without the veggies!!!! Nice to be home and can't wait to climb into my bed with the second in the trilogy of Forty Shades - jury out on what I think so far!!!!

trudyc said:
Picked up baba Ben who I hadn't seen for nearly two weeks and he was actually pleased to see me giving me a lovely hug before bed and volunteering that he had missed me and he liked it when it was just me and him!!! Bless!!

Gorgeous :D

P x

It's always lovely to get home! Hope your weigh-in goes well. :)

hows it going pony buddy ?? can i have a kick... hopefully get my head in gear again now all my engagements are past

Cripes, what a busy life you have! Great work staying on track, hope weigh in reflects that. And absolutely lovely that Ben was so pleased to have you back - he must have missed you, and you him, like crazy! Jx

hows it going pony buddy ?? can i have a kick... hopefully get my head in gear again now all my engagements are past
Consider yourself well and truly kicked Ellie - back on the said pony - in fact get out riding that will help keep you on track!!!! Hope you can lovely as you don't want to go down the slippery slope!!! I am scared of that for sure - hard to keep strong sometimes isn't it????? xxx

Busy, busy day today, phone never stopped, vet visited, 21 horses arrived for the show tomorrow, had a board meeting (that should be bored meeting - yawn) , got Ben to bed and finally settled down to fill in my diary and see what you peeps have been up to....... Up early for the show tomorrow - hope the weather holds as will be miserable in the rain!!!
WI was as STS which is OKAY - kinda find myself wanting to chase that 10 stone 7lb which I achieved when I was sick but I know that isn't right for me so gonna change my stats to reflect my weight now and hope it stays stable!!!!
Made a clafoutis today with raspberries which was divine - really fab and one I will make again - shared it with my buddies so none left over but hey ho!!!!!
So PV day
B - 1 muffin
L - ham/cheese/mustard sandwich/side salad
D - ham/chicken/beansprouts/mushroom/ raspberry clafoutis/ tofu creme
Was lovely to have a sandwich today for lunch - really tasty and felt soooo indulgent!!!! Loved conso today!!!! Was planning my starch serving tonight but ran out of time!!! Something to look forward to tomorrow!!! Mind you there might be some vodka drinking tomorrow!!!LOL!

Consider yourself well and truly kicked Ellie - back on the said pony - in fact get out riding that will help keep you on track!!!! Hope you can lovely as you don't want to go down the slippery slope!!! I am scared of that for sure - hard to keep strong sometimes isn't it????? xxx

im well and truly back on the pony.... 3lb loss this morning.... wont tell you how many more ive to go

Show went well today but I wasn't a very good Dukaner!!! Annoyed with myself - really had an indulgent day as had my starch meal as well as all conso stuff but really peed off that I ate a crisp - now I KNOW that is not the end of the world - in fact shouldn't be even thinking about it but it was the very fact I had nooooo control - what a pathetic excuse!!!! Why I feel like this is anyones guess - mind you - lightbulb thought - it is TOTM so maybe that is why... Everyone is outside enjoying a BBQ and I had to come in and eat something Dukan friendly before I just ate the whole table - what a silly girl!!!
So today's PV
B - 2 slices toast/ 1 muffin
L - steak/stir fry veg/ noodles
D - raspberry clafoutis and custard/ burger
THAT 1 CRISP!!!!
So tomorrow will be a better day - mind you have a birthday dinner to go to but I know if I am careful I can eat nice stuff and not break my Dukan plan!
Oh dear what will I do with myself!!! LOL! x

I KNOW this won't help Trudy (Ellie, Chris, Elish, Joodlebob et al) but we Cruisers are with you in spirit.

It sounds like Conso is by far the hardest step on the journey to date, hopefully Stab will be a walk in the park ... :D

From my personal brief experience on pregnancy conso, I do feel your pain. Opening the gates to food choices and limits, without flinging them wide with gay abandon (why we're all here) or completely padlocking them (Cruise!) is very, very tough. But, you lot are tougher!! Grrrr! :D

Group huggle, you CAN do this :)

P x

D - raspberry clafoutis and custard/ burger
For a minute I thought I read you have had custard with a burger ! LOL ! Interesting combination !
I have been making 3 desserts for DH birthday dinner tomorrow night, I couldn't resist a little lick here and there (bad girl !)

Um, Trudy.... I know you're annoyed that you had one crisp but can I just ask how many you would have had pre-Dukan?

Thought so.

And thanks for the support Pauline - right back atcha! You know when the tennis doubles teams and volley ball teams etc all play a point and then go and do a little team high five or tap each other or something afterwards? That's like us that is.
Jx

oh dear oh dear - confession of a naughty Dukaner!!!! Went out for dinner and had a SECOND gala meal of the week........oh dear and then wine, vodka, toast, salt and vinegar crisps and party rings!!!!!! IN COPIOUS amounts!!!! This morning I want to eat the house out - sooooo started the day with lean bacon and eggs and two pieces of small loaf toast!!!!! Feeling a BIT more in control but not much - hangover probably not helping and the presence of 20 odd children!!!!! ARGH!!! Also dropped my iPhone down the toilet - a clean one thank goodness!!! BUT not sure if it is gonna live or not!!!! What a wally! On a very plus side wore a sassy size 12 dress that everyone loved and got loads of compliments!!! Went clubbing for the first time in years and I mean years which was hilarious - and was nearly sick in the taxi on the way home as taxi driver drove the 10 miles like a rally driver!!!! What a night! xx

tut tut trudy..... would never catch me doing that ;)

you know me so well :p hope your resisting the demons like i am today:angeldevil:

Back