The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Tell...tell...tell....

FAIL and so now given myself a VERY stern talking to and decided to do PP days for the next two weeks - tried on the LBD that I bought for dinner dance and it is too tight so after crying over spilt milk and eating Dominoes and drinking vodka I am on LBD countdown!!!
Day 1 of 15 - wish me luck gals - I KNOW I can do it and desperately want the dress to look good and more importantly feel good!!!! Away this weekend which will be tough but taking lots of supplies and I WILL DO THIS!!!!

You will do it....come on lbd count down......you going to soooo glammy mammy xxx

Day one good!!! Got to horse show! ! Ready to read before bed!!!!
B- 2 muffins
L - created lean bacon and egg
D - mackerel and cottage cheese/ 2 muffins
Skinny latte too!!!!

Great day ......now day two xxx

C'mon buddy you can do it !! X

So day two begins! Wish me luck gals!!!!

Good luck chuck xxx

no luck involved just lots of loverly protein ;)

Day 2 - cold and starving but due to bad planning!!!!
B - 2 muffins
L- xtra lean bacon/ hamburger/ egg
D - big steak/4 boiled eggs/ 2 muffins and yoghurt - 1 sneaky vodka!!!! Sooooo cold!

Have a warm bath. Great day two xxx

Trudy, out of everyone here you strike me as the most generous and the strongest role model. Either Dukan works or it doesn't. Demonstrate the answer. And I mean long term, not just losing the weight, but finding an eating plan that keeps even us emotional nutcases under control. I'm not expecting you to be a psychoanalyst, just prove to us that, not only do we not need to eat badly for emotional reasons, but eating well will actually improve our emotional wellbeing. We've all heard it, perhaps we need someone to demonstrate it. All love, Sara x

Trudy I'm gutted. I found rice noodles in asda and the damn things have rapeseed oil in them! Annoying!! Assuming its 220g they're limited to to?

Trudy I'm gutted I found rice noodles in asda and they have 8% rapeseed oil. Left them. Assume if I find without they're 220g limit too? X

Oh no - I didn't check the label for oil - that's a big no no then!!!! GRRRR!
Day three of LBD done and thank goodness I am back home and can go to the supermarket tomorrow and stock up on lots of lovely proper protein in large amounts!!!!! LOL
B - 2 muffins
S - lean bacon/ 2 eggs
L - hamburger/2 muffins
D - salt and pepper chicken with sweet chilli sauce/ caramel dukan custard
SOOOOO nice to be home..... Feet just coming back to life now - NEVER will I be soooo disorganised food wise again!!! It was awful and being surrounded by junk food and people eating junk food was torture!!!! BUT I didn't give in and eat rubbish so am proud of myself - on to day four!!!!

Yeah another day done and dusted. Your sounding so confident. Back in the zone xxx

Back