The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

How did it go, Trudy??

I mostly drink de- caff now, I buy the stuff from lidl and it is nice - maybes just got used to it tho. ;) I bought a big cup of decaf coffee from costa though and it was VILE I was so disappointed!! Lol

Hope all ok there xx

All is fine thanks Sara. The consultation yesterday was fine, he suggested lipo too which bumped the price up to almost double the amount which I could not afford..... My tummy is the priority to me and having a bit of love handle is not an issue!!! Basically they have re-done the bill without the lipo and I am booked in for 18th Feb..... Relieved it can be done, like the surgeon and feel relatively safe in his hands...... So in three weeks I will be under the knife!!!! Means I can't make the meet up in Birmingham but forgive me gals....... REALLY want this done! x

Wow, wow, wow!!!! Exciting times, Trudy!!

Xbox

All is fine thanks Sara. The consultation yesterday was fine, he suggested lipo too which bumped the price up to almost double the amount which I could not afford..... My tummy is the priority to me and having a bit of love handle is not an issue!!! Basically they have re-done the bill without the lipo and I am booked in for 18th Feb..... Relieved it can be done, like the surgeon and feel relatively safe in his hands...... So in three weeks I will be under the knife!!!! Means I can't make the meet up in Birmingham but forgive me gals....... REALLY want this done! x

YEE HA!!!! How exciting is this!!!

Brilliant Trudy, just brilliant :D

P x

Fantastic, I look forward to hearing how it goes :D

Brilliant news T x

Trudy Immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you xxx it will make you feel so much more confident and content with yourself and hey..... instant weight loss lol remember to ask them to tell you how much they take off xxx:)

That's great news trudy I'm really pleased for you xx wow that's quick too - not too long to wait - you will have to take a before and after photo - for your eyes only!xxx

No Scoot......................I wana see xxx If your brave enough would love to see beforeand after but I am nosey xxx

I'm so excited for you Trudy,
There is a really good site realself.com that has peoples diaries & info on TT. My story is on it. I found it really helpful especially with getting prepared for the recovery period.
Good luck xx

No Scoot......................I wana see xxx If your brave enough would love to see beforeand after but I am nosey xxx

Ha ha - well thirded if we are going down that road but I'm damn sure I wouldn't put my belly on the Internet before OR after haha xxx ;-) we await with baited breath trudy!!!!

HAHAHAHA - honestly girls not sure I would put it on here but if your interested will PM you few so you can see!!! LOL! Diet fail again last night so considering return to Dukan with no weighing...... What do you think ladies? x

Come back to us!

Hellooo! We are both having some wobbles with our choices at the mo aren't we!

What do you think is triggering the 'fail'? Are you finding the counting cals difficult? I know I would., but some people love it :)

I have to be honest, as you know from my diary I am finding dukan challenging at the moment, it is really testing my motivation and not knowing what is happening weight wise isn't helping too much - not sure if you would be the same, but not knowing results is making me convinced it isn't working.

So, not sure about the not weighing but it depends how you would respond.

You know dukan and know how it works, it might help with being able to have a bit more to eat if you just need to et something whereas on the cals, you are reStricted to that number.

How do you feel when you think about coming back to dukan? Xxx

Dukan all the way ... You have cheesecake to slim for lol

I definitely think Dukan over calorie-counting, especially as you were trying to keep to just 1000 calories a day. I believe all the stuff he writes about the body going into starvation mode, consuming lean muscle instead of fat, etc so don't think calorie-restricting is the way forward. But you have to do what you think you can manage, to halt and hopefully reverse the weight-gain. xx

Back