The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Gosh, what a week! Hope all is well with you, mum and Alice now. Great work for keeping up dukan through all of it.
Cx

Are you sure???????

Hoping it will be fun - last time I went was in about 1994 and we stayed in a basic chalet that was vile and after the first night out I was soooo ill with a terrible virus that nearly put me in hospital - miserable!!! Hope it will be a tad better this time - going with the Ben's Dad, his other three boys and Ben - so guess I am gonna be outnumbered!!!!! Self catering so probably cooking all weekend!!! LOL! Glad I managed another PP day today on my day off, last one tomorrow before doing PV/PP. Have lots of chicken that needs eating tomorrow so will be clucking!!! LOL! Burned off a few calories dancing for nearly two hours at rehearsal which was really good fun!!! x

Thank goodness everyone's ok. What a horrible experience for your Mum (and Alice!).
Steak and scrambled eggs sound lovely! Only a Dukan dieter could think that! You really sound in the zone again!
Wooo at size 12s. My 14 trousers are today hanging a little low, but my 12s are tiny and I've some other 14s which make me look very lumpy so...
Butlins! I have fond memories of a childhood holiday at Brean Sands (Pontins)... :)

Ha ha, Barbados would get boring P - Minehead a much better option.... Yep that is where we are heading - just hope it's not snowing or the like but we will c!!! Ben in a right strop this morning - we had time out less than five minutes after the alarm!!!! Oh dear the two stars from yesterday have gone to his head! LOL!
Last PP day in my five day run...... for the most part been easier than I thought but not there yet sooooooo!!!! Have a good Dukan day gals! x

Ooh, I'm well jel Trudy! Love Minehead so much that we got married there (whilst staying at Butlins)!! :D

Feel free to disregard these suggestions, but if you don't know the area you might miss these gems ... Driftwood Cafe at Blue Anchor (FAB little eatery and you can get there on the Steamy! :D), The Quay pub (great food, lovely location and garden), The Hairy Dog pub/restaurant (child-friendly with big climbing frame in the garden, nice food) and **** disclaimer ***** no responsibility accepted **** end of disclaimer **** if you are being Dukan-bad, The Creamery on The Avenue does the very best cakes and cream teas in the history of the world!! ;)

Have a fab time

P x

PS - the fact that these recommendations are all food and drink related tells you all you need to know about me!! ;)

Now I know I love you P - THANKS for that - needed some insider knowledge with four boys in tow!!!!! PLANNING on Dukan not too bad food wise but will be having a wee drink in the evening for sure - in fact maybe during the day too with those lot around!!!! In fact think I will fit an IV voddie drip!!!!! Muchly excited to go and going on the steamy - Ben will wet himself in excitement!!! LOL! x

Aaaah Trudy that sounds fab! Have a wonderful time and enjoy your voddie or 8 ;) xx

Sounds lovely, have a great time & enjoy the Voddie!

Have a fab time xxx I've happy memories of filey Butlins. My mam and her sisters went in the miss hot pants competition never won but she should have ( well I would say that) AND GRANDAD AWAS IN THE NOBBLY KNEES COMPETITION LOL, what happened to good old fashioned family fun????

Ha ha will laugh if they have those comps still!!! LOL! Good day today food wise.... Last PP day for me so may weigh tomorrow to see where I am before starting the pp/pv run - mind you just had a thought that I will be doing PV over the weekend of some sorts so maybe I should continue with my PP run until then - hmmm will give it a thought!!!! Just been to another rehearsal and it really was fun - forgot how much I had missed it.... Ben been a pickle today and ended up in bed at 6pm after not eating his tea and then shouting at me.... felt so bad but you gotta stick to your guns I guess!!!! Wore another of my new outfits today to rehearsal - little did I know I would be lying on a filthy floor for most of it!!! Got loads of compliments!!!! Was a nice feeling!
Menu for today
B - 2 boiled eggs/muffins
L - chilli chicken/ sweet chilli sauce (very spicy!!!!)
D - muffins/dukan custard
Hmmmm what to do - another pp or not!!!!

Go on......................................another pp while your on a roll xxx ;)

Another PP? What do your intestines say?!!

Well all fine on that front Jo - going to do another PP today and tomorrow before having veg over the weekend I think - with that in mind Cheeseburger pie is in the oven already!!! Must have a dig around the freezer to see what I have in stock!!! - some chicken that I had planned for yesterday that needed to be eaten on the 5th didn't look to good or smell so nice when I opened it so binned it to be on the safe side - blimmin waste of money though! Then I need to start planning the mammoth pack for three days at Butlins!!! LOL! Hilarious - will end up packing the kitchen sink - LOLOLOL!

Life is too short for regrets but as I said on another thread, I really wish I had slimmed down in time for my 40th Birthday - I had a great party and all my friends and family were there BUT I couldn't find anything 'nice' to wear so really didn't have a great outfit to feel special in..... Promised to find the pics - at forty before Dukan (and I got bigger than this!!!) and after at 42!!!

!!! trudy.jpgtrudy2.jpg

you look stunning

Trudy you look really amazing. Beautiful in both but stunning now. well done,

Back