The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Beautiful!! Xox you've done amazingly well! So so impressed :)

You've not only lost weight, but YEARS... amazing transformation!

Blimey T you don't look the same woman !!!! X

Thanks gals...... Need to keep it that way too!!! Okay day at work, sun shone which was lovely! Made a trip into town to pick up the lorry from it's MOT to find it broken - hilarious - think it needs a new battery!!!! Was looking through some recipes today and have had a bit of a cook up - Amaretto Cheesecake in the oven and chicken marinading for chicken tikka masala tomorrow which I am gonna serve with cauliflower rice.... Also made the mug cake that Ellie posted at lunch time which was divine!!! Feel like I have cheated badly!!!! LOL!
B - skimmed milk coffee/ muffins
L - cheeseburger pie/ boiled egg/ choc mug cake
D - cheeseburger pie/ sweet chilli sauce/ muffins
Amaretto cheesecake looks a treat!!! Ben back to normal self today and ate last nights tea!!!! LOL! xx

Trudy xxx you look fabulous xxx amazing, gorgeous and beautiful before and after your weight loss. What a journey you inspirational mm wonder woman xxx

Aww thanks Siddid!!! Well get me - Chicken Tikka Masala made by 7.30am and looks and tastes divine - used the recipe posted on Reena's diary and honestly it is amazing - really on a roll with these new recipes - the Amaretto cheesecake is divine but won't be making it again unless I have a dinner party or similar as just ate a whole load of it!!!! There was too much mixture for the silicone baking thing so poured some more into another tin and ate most of that one!!!! probably not more than a slice but still - A TOTAL LACK OF CONTROL!!!!! People are gonna think I am mad as I go around offering out cheesecake!!! LOL! PV today before another PP tomorrow and then my planned PV weekend - that said may try and stick with PP over the weekend if I can!!! Will be cooking up a batch of muffins to take for the weekend - first need to get to the supermarket for some ingredients!!!! Making the cauliflower rice today after months of thinking about it!!!! Have a great day everyone! xxx

thats why i dont make the cheesecake, too many tolerateds to eat the whole one lol

The cauliflower rice is lovely xx

Life is too short for regrets but as I said on another thread, I really wish I had slimmed down in time for my 40th Birthday - I had a great party and all my friends and family were there BUT I couldn't find anything 'nice' to wear so really didn't have a great outfit to feel special in..... Promised to find the pics - at forty before Dukan (and I got bigger than this!!!) and after at 42!!!

!!!View attachment 78233View attachment 78234

Wow Trudy, you soooo much younger and slimmer! But also happier and more confident!!! You are truly inspiring x

Hi ho hi ho it's off to Butlins I go...... Epic fail last night - no excuses and back on the wagon today - muffins all baked and packed!!!! Hope everyone having a good day......x

HI-DE-HI CAMPERS XXX

Back