The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Also saves money from the temptation of inpulse buying and the bogof offer you dont really need xxx Have a afab Saturday xxx

Used Tesco and Asda home delivery both OK. I work near a choice of supermarkets so call on my way home usually or Aldi depending how near it is to pay day ;)

But for you Trudy in the next few weeks it would be good no hassle shopping defo worth a fiver X

Trying to cut down on caffiene Sara as I was having probably having upwards of 9 - 10 cups a day and then diet coke and the occasional sugar free redbull - I was beginning to notice if I didn't have a cup first thing in the morning - IE on my day off I would have a horrible headache. Also felt in some way that I was running on false energy if that makes sense!!! So decided to cut right back and am glad I have but blimmin annoying buying drinks out as they don't do caffiene free coke but then I suppose it makes me drink water and the like!!! LOL! Anyway definately think it was a good plan.....
Good PP day yesterday but woke up with the feeling of cheating today - not sure why - annoying.com!!! Might be cos I have gotta go nil by mouth from 6pm tomorrow and thinking it will be a last splurge!!!! LOL! Think I am gonna have a PV day today and tomorrow and if the cheating feeling continues will maybe do a bit of a conso day!!! BUT the plan is on PV and not cheating...... Keep opening my fridge now it's all organised and admiring it!!! LOL - sad, sad lady!!! Dear oh dear..... Hope you all having a good day....
Can't believe I am having my op on Monday - paranoid about getting a cold before then!!!! Keep taking echinachea as all the people I was with last weekend are now sick!!!! LOL!

Epic fail - that is all!!! Oh dear - more for the surgeon to cut off on Monday!!!!! At least I will get my monies worth!!!

Enjoy your last day with that tummy xxx remember before and after pics and before and after weight......could be a shock how much comes off xxx Will be thinking of you all tomorrow Trudy zxxx what times your op ???????????

If I don't speak to you before have a lovely op.... Remember I want before and after pics ;) oh and gt them to tell you how much weight they cut off hehe

Wishing you all the best fro tomorrow. Take it slowly & don't try & do too much too soon! xxxxx

We shall expect an hour by hour account on your laptop from my hospital bed! haaaaaa!

Seriously Trudy... hang in there, and good luck :)

Thinking of you, Trudy! So excited for you! Sending LOADS of speedy recovery wishes your way xx keep us updated xx

I was right I thought your op was today. I just popped on to say good luck x

Back