The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

OMG Trudy sizw 12 knickers wow.......size 12 are tiny xxx

Sidd how on earth can you be wearing that size knickers !!!!!! Get yourself some new underwear woman !!!!

Agreed Jojo!!!! xxxx

I hate them too tight especially if the slip up me bum :rolleyes:

LOLOL - I nearly bought a G-string by mistake - now THAT would have been hilarious - just watching 16 kids and counting - now I love Ben but I could not cope with two never mind 16!!! x

I hate them too tight especially if the slip up me bum :rolleyes:

haha, Yep i hate them too tight too. I have three different size ranges in the drawer. I threw away 13 pairs a month or two back. The smallest size I have are just so and so, better with the skinny jeans LOL

LOLOL - I nearly bought a G-string by mistake - now THAT would have been hilarious - just watching 16 kids and counting - now I love Ben but I could not cope with two never mind 16!!! x

I just flicked pat that page, I'm watching superskinny vs supersize. I know I ate a lot, but no way I could have eaten portions that size.

Oh I watched that tonight - flippin heck scary - I know I can eat like that on occasions - not all the time but definitely on occasions! The shocker was what was in one of those meat feast pizzas so much sugar and fat and salt - CRAZY!!!!
Today I am back at 11st 8 - it took four days to get rid of my blip on Friday - when tbf I probably ate like one of the supersize people!!! Wasn't worth it!!! Didn't sleep v well last night - woke at 2.30 and didn't get off again till after five!!! GRRR - tired this morning!!!
Aiming for another PP day but will play it by ear!!! x

Omg I watched 16 kids and counting... The family that were on before wernt bad but the other one *****... The father was as bad as the kids .... I could have slapped the lot of them for their behaviour

Oh I found the house unbearable to watch - soooooo untidy and dirty - children seemed lovely though but how much better would it have looked with a blimmin good clean!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!

Lazy people xxx

So how's the wound T, healing nicely ? X

I don't like watching shows with grungy homes, mine might not be as clean as I'd like, but i def tidy and hoover and nag about putting things away.

Hope you taking it easy T,

Well I am tired out today but most of that down to not sleeping last night!!! Work was busy enough and then I left to pick up Ben at 4.30 and off to town to get some shopping as had absolutely nothing in apart from a huge steak!!!! PV day tomorrow so needed some veg too!!!! Got a lovely top at Asda - made up for disaster shopping on Monday - LOL! Got back about 6.30 with just enough time to get changed and leave for rehearsal...... Tonight we had to find costumes and I am now the proud keeper of a great tramp outfit and then get to wear a glam dress and then a business suit!!! Oh the joys!!!! LOL! Everyone thinks I look v trim which is nice..... Tummy feels more stable but still v tight and not nice if I cough or sneeze!!!!
Not eaten enough protein today but day just got away from me!
B - muffins
L - salt and pepper chicken with curry sauce made with quark
D - rhubarb clafoutis
Looking forward to a PV day tomorrow!!! YUM YUM! x

Oh dear another binge - naughty Trudy - defo not worth it AGAIN!!! GRRR

--------------------

There's the line don't let it beat you :)

Trudy, stop it you don't need it. Its because your bored. When your healed and back working hard and singing and looking after Ben you wont have time to binge xxx :D

Started when I had to bake shortbread for school fete and then decided 10 cookies was not enough so made some gluten free cookies that merged together into a tray bake - don't think I am cut out to be a master baker!!! Of course had to try the goods out and that sent me totally over the edge!!! GRRR!

Not surprised you picking at cookies hun if you haven't eaten much your prob hungry too.

Ignore the day and look forward to tomorrow

Thanks gals, line drawn AGAIN! Two pounds ups on the scales - that will teach me!!!! Wasn't worth it for sure - if I take into account what I ate last night you could almost put it as a conso day with a gala meal and a starch portion!!! LOL! do you think that works!!!! ? Don't think Dr D would approve of a packet of crisps for starter though!!!! LOLOL!!!!

Lol

Back