The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Good PP day today - quiet morning when I was twiddling my thumbs a bit and then over run with visitors from 3pm till right now!!!! Tired out!!! LOL!
Just sitting down to watch Life Stories with Torvill and Dean!!!
B - muffins
L- huge steak/cottage cheese/dukan BBQ sauce
D - chicken
Aiming for another PP day tomorrow!!! We will c! x

You will be tender for a while, but it good to hear that your getting back to the singing and performing, its good to sing, good for the soul!!

We have a choir competition next week, god help us, this will be the first one for me :eek: hope i dont forget the words lol

LOL Col I'm sure you won't forget.

Trudy, hunni, i would certainly think a bag of crisps a lovely starter LOL....one day at a time hunni, you know you can do it, look at what you've done so far. A few blips are not going to undo all your incredible hard work, you are still in reocovery, I mean for goodness sake, you've have a part of your body taken away....might have only been skin but thats not the point.

Good morning Trudy, Happy mothers day xxxx hope ben has made you a fab card. Have a Good Dukan Sunday xxx

Happy mothers day T xx

Happy Mothers day ladies - hope you were all spoilt rotten.... I had a lovely card written by Ben and lots of kisses and cuddles and statements of how I was the best Mummy ever - should record these moments and play them back when all that changes!!! LOL!
Stressful day yesterday and I made no effort to control my binging button - sorry if this is a bit like a broken record!!!!!! Damage is done and another 4 lb on so 6 lb in total this week - from two 'bad' days!!!!!! Will have to find a way to deal with this part of my character - I can and I will gals - getting boring for me to type so can only imagine what is like for you to read!!!!!
So at work again today and still stress but I am not gonna feed the stress with food!!!! Trying to work though it all and I will!!!!!!
PP day - no surprise there really!!!!
B - muffins
L - chicken with curry sauce
D - not sure yet!!!

your never boring and we are hear to listen and come on Trudy give yourself a break your recovering from major surgery xxx

Awww trudy I love reading your diary and never get board! You've achieved so much and are a true inspiration to us newbies! I agree wiv Sid your expecting too much from yourself after your opp! Don't be so hard yourself! X x

So dinner was the rest of my muffins for the day!!!!! HMMMMM need to get into gear with some lovely menus!!!!

Happy Mothers day ladies - hope you were all spoilt rotten.... I had a lovely card written by Ben and lots of kisses and cuddles and statements of how I was the best Mummy ever - should record these moments and play them back when all that changes!!! LOL!
Stressful day yesterday and I made no effort to control my binging button - sorry if this is a bit like a broken record!!!!!! Damage is done and another 4 lb on so 6 lb in total this week - from two 'bad' days!!!!!! Will have to find a way to deal with this part of my character - I can and I will gals - getting boring for me to type so can only imagine what is like for you to read!!!!!
So at work again today and still stress but I am not gonna feed the stress with food!!!! Trying to work though it all and I will!!!!!!
PP day - no surprise there really!!!!
B - muffins
L - chicken with curry sauce
D - not sure yet!!!

If you werent still recovering I'd give you a slap. :copon:consider yourself told lady!!!!

Boring indeed, I can understand you getting fed up saying the same thing, but flippin heck woman, just look at what you have accomplished. such an incredibly massive weightloss, most of us can only imagine, major surgery and bits of your body removed and you expect to be back to normal...........if you had a Hysterectomy you would be told no lifting of anything heavier than a cup of tea for the first two weeks, then for another 4-6 weeks light housework only, and then and only then would you be able to drive. Now I know your belly surgery is not a Hyst but its still a massive recovery. Please please stop worrying about it. If you feel the need to binge, plan that in as well, tell yourself you canonly have so and so. If you say NO you aren't allowed at all, then hey presto you are gonna obsess about it and have it anyway and then feel guilty.

We've all done the guilt trip time, we all eat and then feel bad about it, then eat more cos it takes away the bad for a while.

Give yourself an amount of time to get back to rights, maybe reducing the risk of too many carbs but eat what you feel you need. Right then, I'll stop ranting now but you just take care xx

Trudy, you're probably no heavier than you were directly post-op and I really don't think you should be trying to lose for the 6 weeks or so of the first phase of recovery. You should simply be trying to stay stable until your body has regained its strength and normal life can resume. Then, if it's important to you, you can try to lose a bit more, but you may feel the flatter tummy is enough for you to accept yourself. Don't keep trying to do pp's, do Conso or calorie watching and just try to stay on an even keel. Best of luck, my lovely. And Ben sounds an absolute poppet! Xxx

Hmmmmm guys I know you are right about the surgery and stuff but really feel I need to deal with my self destruct button - the resisting muscle needs some work!!!! LOL! Weighed this morning and four of the pesky pounds are gone thank goodness....... I am a stone lighter than I was before surgery so I should be happy with that...... Would just like to resume Cruise and stick with it!!!!! On weak days I would be more than happy with a conso day if I could instead of the copious amounts of rubbish I consume off plan!!!!! The absolute worst thing is how I feel......
Anyway on and up - off to hairdressers for a new 'do' today then driving to Wales to see Ben's new half brother who was born last week!!! Love him - Ben v excited and yes Sara Ben is a total poppet - my loveliest boy!!!!
Stressful scenario at work continues but will put it out of my head today and 'ignore' it!!!!! Must start to do more singing for Little Shop Of Horrors - been v lazy recently!!!!! LOL! Have a great day Minimin pals!!!

All of the above ! Now stop your whinging :) x

At least you know that you have a self destruct button LOL, most people wouldn't realise and just assume its the diet not working for them or making them feel they need more foods.

What did you have done at the hairdressers hun, been thinking of going myself as it needs a cut, but might wait till I reach true weight until I make such a drastic change.

Trudy a flippin stone lighter in less than a month xxx You said it...................nowts a bother xxx

image-2742283271.jpg

Well posted a pic of the new do - sorry about the serious face!!!! LOL!
Good PV day today - been busy all day jumping from one thing to another - just home from Wales - weather a bit dodgy on the way home - Ben tired out but had a good time!!!!
B - muffins
L- ham and mushroom omelette/ salad
D - prawn foo yung with onion bean sprout and mushroom/ muffins
Lots of egg today but just the way it worked out! Only got a wee bit of shopping in today - probably need to do a big shop soon.........Loads of veg wasting away in the fridge - thanks to my cheating!!!! LOL!

Woooo i love the hairdo, its gorgeous. You look very chic

as above xxx love it xxx

Love it :) and eat those poor veg woman... They died to be in your fridge :p

Back