The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Another PP day under my belt! Bit worried about my tummy as seems swollen now too! Might take a trip to the docs tomorrow and get it checked out - better safe than sorry! Had a college visit today which was nice - funnily enough I was a bit nervous about it as haven't done a demo for a while but it was fine once I started - they were a nice bunch and the horses were grand..... Mare due to foal yesterday is waxed up and ready to go so should be up quite a bit tonight!!! Hoping for a safe delivery - think I posted a pic of her foal last year so will try and do the same again!!!
B - muffins
L - chicken with curry sauce
D - chicken/ muffins and left over custard
May make some more custard later but for now tummy is full! Might get a sneaky dose on the sofa in readiness for late night!!! x

Foal is born - little boy again - bay with no white at all - fast asleep atm!! LOL - typical boy! x

awwwwwww, hope the swelling goes down if not.... you'd better get to the doctors me girl xxx

image-3008387876.jpg

Awww that is so cute, he's gorgeous. Can't wait to show my daughter who LURVES horses.

awwww , mines due in 10 weeks i think

awh gorgeous... and so much cleverer than little humanoids. Up and off they go straight away!

Gosh yes please get thyself to a doctor Trudes...

x

Just been to the docs and he says it's just a haematoma - not sure if I spelt that right so all good in the hood!!! Thank goodness didn't want an infection going on!!!! Will keep an eye on it just in case!
New foal is HILARIOUS - can't work out how to lie back down now he is up and keeps falling asleep standing up which is soooo cute to see - I physically lay him down earlier but gals just tried to do it again and he was not having it!!! He will learn - it is those incredibly long legs he has!!! More so than usual!! LOL!
Just called in at the farm shop on the way home for some supplies - more eggs - really should get my own chooks!!!, mushrooms and tomatoes ready for a slap up lunch!!! Starving like marvin today - and looking forward to my food.... Baked muffins first thing so they are ready to go!
Weight stayed the same all week but not worrying about it just liking being in control and hope to continue with that though I do have a 30th birthday party tomorrow night with the dreaded buffet and I will be drinking my usual vodka/diet coke tipple!!!
Dinner last night made me v thirsty and I was drinking like a fish all night!!! Bit too much salt I think!!! LOL!

image-994383474.jpg

Kissing the girls already! Lol! X

his beautiful xxxx and great you have no infection but lifting a foal up and down Trudy.................thats a defo no no xxx

Omg T he is gorge, I want !!!! X

Hmmmm might have to fight a few people for him Jo!!! LOL!
Well not made the most of my PV day as the vet arrived at lunch time and then wanted to watch the Cheltenham Gold Cup so didn't eat until 4pm - lovely food but defo not ready for another meal tonight!!!! Never know I might get peckish later!!! LOL!
B - muffins
L - three eggs/ extra lean bacon/ mushroom/ tomato
D - muffins and custard!!!
Maybe going to have a prawn stir fry later but will update accordingly!!!

Oh he is so so gorgeous, just wanna hug him. typical, daughter just gone to bed when i clicked your diary, not bringing her back down as Comic relief just gone past the watershed. Will have to take PC to her LOL.

Daughter thinks he is so cute as well, and of course she wants him !!!!! But her first question is 'whats his name?'

No name yet, will need to begin with k and be musical or artistic!!! Suggestions welcome!!!! X

Back