The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Another crazy crazy day today with not a minute to spare - the first time I stopped was when I tucked Ben up in bed at 7.30!!! Tired out and gonna head to bed after this post and try and get a good nights sleep!!!! Good food day when I eventually got to eat something!!! Think I had lunch at nearly 4pm!!!! Horses were good and we got lots done today!
B - muffins
L - chicken and butternut squash curry
D - chicken and butternut squash curry/ muffins and custard!!
Yet another day of custard - egg sales have rocketed!!!

Okay put on the dress I bought for the dinner dance before USA!!!! HATING the love handles at the back so gonna do three days of attack just to see if I can get it looking a bit prettier - if you only see the dress from the front it looks great! LOLOLOL! Saying a very emotional farewell to my muffins for three days - oh how I will miss you babies! xxxx

You can do it, Trudy! :) I'm on the last day of attack and found it so much easier this time.

Why can't you have your muffins? Do they have tolerated ingredients in them?

I've not made any yet, just been lazy and had oatbran in yoghurt, must get baking for when I am back at work!!

Xx

Aaaaah - just read my diary and you explained re the muffins! Lol, will go reply over there ;) xx

Three days isint long Trudy xxx a short sharp shock

Your right Siddid but it feels like a long time right now!!! Loved my oat bran porridge but still want my muffins..... Good day with the horses today - gonna have a maintenance day tomorrow to get the place all tidied up!
B - none - ooopsie
L - steak and small amount of onion
S - oatbran porridge
D - steak and spoonful of cottage cheese/ dukan custard
Not saying anything about the custard!!! LOL! x

Trudy, 3 days of attack are going to make no difference to the love handles/ above-the-bra bulges (sorry to disappoint you!) I'm sure you'll look great in your dress anyway - your smile will attract all the attention. You really need to find a steady eating plan that overrides all your binges/pp days and stick to it! Only that will work long term. But I realise you know this only too well xxx

I know you are right Sara but it will make me feel better - finding it incredibly boring without the few tolerated items I have most days - a bit of cornflour etc - my muffins are missed!!!! LOL! Might not last till Sat!!!!!

How are you doing T?

I have had my last weigh in of the month (4lbs down) . Feeling rather liberated and will get OH to hide them so I can't cheat ;)

Have a super Friday :) let me know how you get on tomorrow.

Ohhhh well done C - that is great news - weighed this morning and am two pounds down from Wednesday and will weigh again in the morning before banishing the scales for a month!!! We can do this C!!!! Still feeling very bereft without my muffins! x

Fantastic!! Well done you, Trudy xx oooh I wonder what result we will get in a month? :D

Thanks C - hopefully we can do good in a month!!! LOL! WE WILL C!!
Well a day in the office getting quite a lot done..... Off the Birmingham tomorrow to drop off a carriage for repair - takes 2 and a half hours to get there - must remember to take some cd's to sing along to!
Good day today but lots and lots of milk consumed - not sure how good or bad that is - but probably should have had more protein instead!!!! LOL! MISSING MY MUFFINS - love the porridge but nowt as good as me muffins! There is a whole batch in the fridge and they are winking at me!!!
B - custard
L - chicken with curry
D- oatbran porridge
Just made some tofu creme up which I might tuck into in a bit - good protein in that!!!!
One more day before the love of my life and I are re-united!!!! Can't wait - muffins, it's been torture! x

Wave, I'm dropping in for tea and cake P!!!! LOL! x

Oh yesssss she means muffins lol

Not even muffins:( - no muffins till Sunday - poor me!!! :cry:LOL! x

Back