The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Mug cake then lol

well all this talk of custard, every time I see it on the diary i think oh I need to remember to do that, then when i amcooking food i forget. So i have written myself a little post it, and its going on the cupboard for tomorrow LOL........custard for pudding me thinks, might even do a mug cake to go with it. Oh yum, slices of mug cake and use the custard cooled as a dip. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mouth watering.

Oh yum.... I'm planning on rhubarb mug cake on Monday as ill not have had any rhubarb for 3 days lol

So final weigh in today before a month of no scales :eek: - down another pound from yesterday so I think the two days of attack did their bit - not sure on the plan for today but probably will have my muffins as have five hours driving and will ultimately be having a gala tonight - but will see how the day goes - don't have much in the way of supplies so may just boil some eggs to take!!! Dress may look marginally better though three pounds down but still a fatty in comparison to last dinner dance!!! GRRR! x

A loss is a loss Trudy that's fab xxx when the Dd I've forgot???

Fatty my backside

She's (Trudy ) looking through her fat glasses again and not seeing what everyone else sees xxx

here we say 'shut your wind' Trudy

you are beautiful inside and out ....... put it into perspective girl whats a bit of back fat your 8 stone lighter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend is now in Ross on Wye a place called Howle Hill so I might be winging my way down your way in the not too distant future :D

Dinner dance is tonight Siddid - realise I do sound like a negative Nora in the post BUT it's only because I get cross with myself going off the wagon lots of times and then having to do this to get back to where I wanna be!!!! Sure the dress will look lovely, but defo a wee bit of a fatty!!! LOL!

Picture please xxx

I get cross with myself going off the wagon lots of times and then having to do this to get back to where I wanna be!!!! Sure the dress will look lovely, but defo a wee bit of a fatty!!! LOL!

I am exactly the same T I feel humungous now but I'm nearly 3 stone lighter than when I started Dukan

Strange feeling to feel 'fat' when we have lossed so much xxx

Well just back from Birmingham - well Hollywood to be precise and it took 5 and a half hours so not bad...... First run out in the lorry for a while but was fine! STARVING today but took eggs, ham, muffins and diet drink with me so was prepared..... Off to cook some pasta for the children, make up the bed, hoover the floor and wait for people to arrive!!! x

T you have done amazing, but I do understand how we all have our 'fat' moments, it will never matter how much we lose, there wll be moments like that. have a good time hunni, and well done for keeping to dukan food on the journey

I hope you had a great night!

I definitely relate to the fat moments! Like Chris, I am 3 stone lighter than when I started dieting originally, but I can actually feel my fat more now, I am so much more aware!!

I think we start noticing more, looking at our bodies more, when I was bigger, I did all I could to ignore my size, not look at myself, not touch my shape - whereas as I was losing I was constantly feeling my new shape emerge, my waist coming back, hip bones. BONES!!! So as a few lbs come back, we beat ourselves up more.

But we are on it, and Trudy, I bet you looked AMAZING last night xxx

Morning Trudy how dude the DD go???? And how did you finally feel all dressed to the nines xxx

Back