The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

I'm here ladies and disgraced myself DD wise again!!!! But on the wagon today - tried yesterday but failed miserably so today I will!! Had a lovely time at the dance, drank wine for the first time properly for two years and paid for it over the last 48 hrs, combined with a mass of carbs it gave me the worst belly ever - had a few memorable moments over the last two days thanks to deli belly!!!! Sorry if TMI but honestly could make you laugh till you cried!!! Didn't stop me eating copious carbs and sugar yesterday!!!! SOOOOO back to it - hope you are all okay, will catch up on your diaries when I get a mo!!! LOL! x

I know Sara but at least I know!!!!! LOL! Learn though????? Not sure that will ever happen!!!! x

You are back on the wagon, so put the weekend stuff behind you and keep looking straight ahead. You could have turned that into a week off and a bigger gain, but you didn't.

Welcome back, get on that protein and away we go! :D xxx

Trudy .........

Soooooo an okay day today thank goodness - am worn out though and just got into bed now - no time for proper tea or shower tonight but hey ho!!
B - muffins
L - turkey omelette/ muffin and custard
D - turkey/ muffin
Will do better tomorrow or at least try to! x

Hi baby_cakes, yep just outside - how are you doing with your plan???? Got your start date for today - good luck hun! On a blimmin annoying note gals, just cannot get back on plan - not sure what is going on with me but struggling - just had toast for breakfast????? WHY!!! Ben's birthday tomorrow and off to Legoland tonight so not promising any great news in the next day or so but hey ho - sorry gals - will get back on the bus just missed the last one this morning!!!! GRRR! x

Hi baby_cakes, yep just outside - how are you doing with your plan???? Got your start date for today - good luck hun! On a blimmin annoying note gals, just cannot get back on plan - not sure what is going on with me but struggling - just had toast for breakfast????? WHY!!! Ben's birthday tomorrow and off to Legoland tonight so not promising any great news in the next day or so but hey ho - sorry gals - will get back on the bus just missed the last one this morning!!!! GRRR! x

Don't bash yourself up love, the bus is very regular.

Happy birthday to gorgeous Ben for tomorrow and ENJOY Legoland! :D

Mwah
P x

Ditto what P said.

Do you think it is Ben's birthday that is holding you up? I know events like that (my daughter's party end of March!) had to be out of the way before I knew I could give it a proper shot!

Don't fret, have a super day at Legoland and then jump straight back on the following day, ok?

You need to be ready or you will keep feeling like you are blowing it.

Take care!! Xxx

What P and C said xxx

Just caught up T, sounds like you are as busy as ever !!! X

Oh T, it sounds like you need to forget about the weekend and wait till after the party. I think with any diet you need to have your head in the right place. You can psych yourself up to starting properly after the party. xx

Catching the D1 bus in the morning - had a fab time at Legoland - last party for Ben tonight - full of cake and carbs - feel rubbish but my head is gonna be right tomorrow and can't wait to join you again!!! Back seat allllll mine x

Back