The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

woo hoo nice one T. Well done for sticking to plan and gym. Hot bath will ease those aches.

Dukanista, nice to see you on forum, hope you ok,

Less exercise at work today but made it to the gym and feeling better each time!!! Horses were pretty good - busy busy all day but in a fairly good way! PV day today - no conso items consumed - this wasn't intentional but had got to gym time without any extras so didn't feel the need!!! Haven't made it to bed yet!! Ben gone to his Dad's for the weekend - feel like a bit of a spare part without him!!
B - muffins
L - mackerel/cottage cheese and salad (YUMMY!)
D - salmon/ shrimp/ swede and carrot/ muffins and custard
Full to the gunnels and boy dinner was delish - really do forget how amazing food on Dukan can be - tonight no sauces just spices and seasoning - delish!!! Better than all the junk food I have consumed over the past few weeks!! DUH!x

Less exercise at work today but made it to the gym and feeling better each time!!! Horses were pretty good - busy busy all day but in a fairly good way! PV day today - no conso items consumed - this wasn't intentional but had got to gym time without any extras so didn't feel the need!!! Haven't made it to bed yet!! Ben gone to his Dad's for the weekend - feel like a bit of a spare part without him!!
B - muffins
L - mackerel/cottage cheese and salad (YUMMY!)
D - salmon/ shrimp/ swede and carrot/ muffins and custard
Full to the gunnels and boy dinner was delish - really do forget how amazing food on Dukan can be - tonight no sauces just spices and seasoning - delish!!! Better than all the junk food I have consumed over the past few weeks!! DUH!x

Sounding positive, Trudy, and isn't exercise great for lifting the mood! Not had any chance since Monday but hopefully next week will be a bit easier. I know what you mean about feeling like a spare part without Ben to look after - I get a bit of that feeling when just one of mine is missing. Forecast sounds good for your neck of the woods this weekend though so get out there and enjoy yourself xx

Working all weekend and BH Monday as at a show Sara but hey ho!!! :rolleyes: One of my gals is sick today so more work on the yard which is good for me!!! Just had the most amazing and delish lunch - - really tell me ladies why do I cheat on this plan? Doesn't make sense does it?
So far:-
B - muffins
L - tuna/mackerel/ cottage cheese/ salad
D - not sure yet!!
Hope you guys are having an awesome weekend! x

We cheat because there are times when we really don't want to cook and its so much easier to grab the crap.

The thought of pasta for instance for me makes me feel a bit yuk, not sure I would ever want it again, as for jacket potatoes, would love one LOL. I do miss crisps and nuts but I will be able to have occasional treats in conso by including them in my gala meal.

Well done on a couple of fab days T, you doing great xxx

Think I spoke too soon everyone - bit of a minor blip last night - not even sure why as it surely wasn't hunger!!! LOL Ate a few things that I shouldn't have but stopped myself from doing my belly aching binge so that is one positive...... Back on the wagon today - made it to the gym this morning - worked myself extra hard and mucked out seven stables too!!! SOOOOOO I can do this just gotta keep my head down and bum up!!!!
Yesterdays Menu
B - muffins
L - mackerel and tuna salad
D - egg on toast/ muffins and custard THEN I will list my sins to show myself the error of my ways!!! 1 muffin/ cheerios/ pack of wotsits/ two pieces of toast/ 4 chocolates - could have been worse I think - normally would have added a large pizza, vodka and copious ice cream to the list!!! x

So a good day today though perhaps not enough pure protein - felt tired out being the end of the working week for me but no excuses really - worked hard at the gym and can really feel the burn in my muscles....Ben had his first piano lesson today which he enjoyed - hope we can keep that going! I had my first Lego encounter and was thoroughly enjoying it till I got to the very last piece to find I had made a mistake and need to go back to the beginning!!!! ARGH!!!! Will have to wait till tomorrow now as had enough!! GRRR!!!
So menu for the day:-
B - muffins
L - ham with Dukan Mayo/ Roasted BNS
D - BNS Soup/ ham/cheese/Dukan mayo sandwich/ muffins
So as you see not enough PP - being lazy with the cooking - off to a horse show in the morning - will get on it tomorrow night!!! Or Tues am at least! LOL!

1 muffin/ cheerios/ pack of wotsits/ two pieces of toast/ 4 chocolates - could have been worse I think - normally would have added a large pizza, vodka and copious ice cream to the list!!! x

Well done on managing the binge, you were in control. A little of what you fancy and all that.... :D

I had my first Lego encounter and was thoroughly enjoying it till I got to the very last piece to find I had made a mistake and need to go back to the beginning!!!! ARGH!!!! Will have to wait till tomorrow now as had enough!! GRRR!!!

:D been there, done that....its fun when it all gets finished thou.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to the horse show I go!!!

have a great day and the weathers looking good too xxx and eat more protein today xxx

hope the day went well, did you win anything.

xxx

I ate my weight in ................................... carbs!!! WHY - lovely day at the show but I became a carb junkie - finished off with the pizza and ice cream and vodka I discussed on here on Saturday!!!! What am I like - feel very bloated this morning and back at the gym today - shopping today for some lovely pp ingredients!!! I will get back on track properly !!!!! Lovely weather and I am sooooo sunburnt - why did I put stuff on my child but not myself - duhhhh!!! The horsey was very good at his first show - he got third out of 12 in hand, 4th in the 2ft 3 jumping - his first every course and first time seeing fillers!!! Then he won the riding horse class - ahhhhh goooooooood boy!! x

Sounds like a fab day xxx and TRUDY..............................................................

there its drawn, come on detox that body of carbs and sugars and back on track xxx spring has finally sprung xxx

On it like a car bonnet today Siddid - good session at the gym - flat out busy today so grabbed food on the go but all fine!!!
Rehearsal tonight which was fun!
So
B - muffins
L - chicken
D - chicken and swede and carrot/ muffins

Off to bed - loads going on at work - slightly stressed about it but hey ho! x

Great food day xxx

Okay so not technically a 'good' Dukan day but I am v proud of myself non the less - fab session at the gym!!! Worked really hard and sweated loads - tired out but feeling good!!!
SOOOOO why am I proud of myself???? Today we had some clients drop in unexpectedly and took them out to lunch - I ordered fish and chips with mushy peas..... BUT I ate the fish and about 6 chips and the mushy peas but nothing else - not the biscuit that came with coffee either AND most importantly I came home and had a Dukan friendly dinner tonight and NO BINGES!!!!! A first for me.......... So although I didn't make a good choice at lunch time I did tonight and I am happy!!!!
B - nowt
L - fish and chips and mushy peas
D - steak/mushroom and onion sauce/ muffins
Early night tonight - tired out! x

Result xxx you did leave the chips (well most of them) MASSIVE STEP FORWARD XXX

Faced with a norty binge or the control......you did good hun. Well done on controlling the temptation and a good Dukan finish to the day.

Back