The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Well done Trudy! That is a huge step! Xx

How are you feeling today, all ready for WI tomorrow? Xx ,

Thanks guys - feel much better from an early night - was totally worn out yesterday!!! Sooooo happy I didn't totally ruin my day - really, honestly, hand on heart that is the first time I have ever managed to do that so it really is a huge step for me and exciting to think I might be able to do that when necessary!!!! NOT that I want it to become the norm either!!!
Ready for PP Thursday!!!

Oh dear - been bad again - allowed myself to get too hungry and wasn't prepared so no food to hand - before I could stop myself I had two kit kats and then the rest followed - thoroughly full and disgusted with myself!!! Didn't make the gym as I was back late from visiting a friend who had a head injury in Brum!!! Put me totally out of kilter!!!! Oh well tomorrow back to it AGAIN!!!! x Sorry to let you down gals!!! x

T you not letting us down, as my old slimmer adviser used to say, we let ourselves down. You know in the future what to be prepared for. have some precooked stuff in the freezer, quick defrost and problem solved.

Trudy, tomorrows another day. No point whipping yourself xxx just keep plenty of Dukan food handy xxx lesson relearned xxx

As our P said to me the other day ......... all is not lost as we are still here posting.

Keep trying T and soon you will be in the dukan zone. I keep remembering that feeling of stepping on the scales and seeing a minus. So much better than feeling **** after eating rubbish.

Above all else T take care of yourself and don't feel guilty because it just makes you have more of what you shouldn't have. We are here for you Trudy always :)

Morning Mrs busy xxx how are you this morning? Dukan breakfast and lots of water today xxx you, we, us can do this with a little help from our Dukan friends xxx

Oh dear - been bad again - allowed myself to get too hungry and wasn't prepared so no food to hand - before I could stop myself I had two kit kats and then the rest followed - thoroughly full and disgusted with myself!!! Didn't make the gym as I was back late from visiting a friend who had a head injury in Brum!!! Put me totally out of kilter!!!! Oh well tomorrow back to it AGAIN!!!! x Sorry to let you down gals!!! x
Rooting for you Trudy!
put it behind you & carry on
xx

Morning Mrs busy xxx how are you this morning? Dukan breakfast and lots of water today xxx you, we, us can do this with a little help from our Dukan friends xxx

Well said Sid your right as always. We are like the King Penguins when they all huddle together to stay warm (a picture of them just popped in my head) I'm going weird.

So T your in the middle of our penguin virtual huddle :)

I am now, just off to the gym - first day today, back to the basics - food planned, muffins baked!!! xxxx

Sounds good xxx Have a great Dukan Sunday Trudy

Kept it simple!!!! Day one under my belt - good session at the gym - loads of tummy exercises too!! Back there at 9am and then I have a tap class tomorrow night - soooooo praying for another good day!!!
B - muffins
L - mackerel/cottage cheese and salad
D - as above as sooo delicious/ muffins
Ben did good at his second piano lesson - we didn't practice this week as time ran away from us but will get the keyboard set up so we can do at least a couple of mins every night!!

Good Dukan day hunni, well done on the food choices and the gym

Well done Trudy xx day 2 will be just as fabulous!

How are you feeling now after the op? My tummy is so wrinkly and only going to get worse after I've lost a few more lbs. I sometimes wonder if I could have the op, but with 3 little ones, I can't see it happening for a while... To be honest, I think a full body lift is what I need! Legs, arms, tum and bum.. The LOT! ;) xx

Well day off to a great start with a fab session at the gym, then to town and breakfast which was Dukan friendly!!! Then home for a bit of a relax and then picked Ben up and off to the dentist then dinner out before the tap class which was a disaster - was far too advanced for a beginner like me and I ended up leaving the class cos I was stood like a lemon - a bit gutted as was really looking forward to it but hey ho - more disappointed that I didn't get the exercise - came home and wanted to binge really badly but I didn't - thank goodness..... Eaten loads but all okay so no worries!
B - scrambled egg, lean bacon and mushroom
L - muffins and wee bit custard
D - omelette with lean ham and mushroom and salad/ muffin and wee bit custard
S - two slices of toast with cheese spread
So a conso day which is less than I had hoped but a lot better than a binge!!!! Tomorrow the gym again woo too! x

Fabulously controlled Trudy xxx What a shame about the tap class xxx

Back