The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Hang in there xxx

Definitely don't disappear Trudy - however you are eating we support you and are so proud of your achievements, and truly empathise with difficulties with food! Keep coming on here, I wish I had as it would have helped halt my downward spriral LOL. Thinking of you xx

All of the above hunni, T it sounds like you are really struggling but then have moments of total clarity so you know it totally works, and you can do this amazing thing. Keep your chin up hunni and stay strong

Trudy, sending lots of positive vibes your way,

Look at how far you have come, how much you have lost and your gorgeous new tum!

Remember what you said to me when I had fallen off the wagon and just come back? "Just remember how fantastic we feel when we are in control and eating the right food again" come on Trudy, you will feel so much better, and happier once you get your eating under control.

I know it is hard. We all do and that is why we are here, please keep posting, we miss you and want to get you back in da zone!!! Xox

Trudy, sweetheart xxx where are you, im missing you xxx

Oh Trudy I'm struggling too so I do need you. I know I'm selfish but this diet lark is not the same without you lovely lady :(

Where are you... 5 weeksthursday till RHS

TRUDY

WHERE ARE YOU XXX

come on...............

I am here gals - sorry lovely ladies been hiding a bit recently........ Today has been the first good day for a bit - gym is still good but food has been pretty appalling - went to Overeaters Anonymous tonight and boy that was a bit of a revelation - it confirmed that I am an overeater and I do have a problem..... Could relate to everyone there and their stories - realise that basically I have to say goodbye to those trigger foods that spiral my eating out of control but that is SO damn hard to accept - I want to be normal but a bit like an alcoholic who thinks they can just have one drink I think that I can get to a point of having just one chocolate (not gonna happen!!!)!!!! Guys I feel like since I started struggling in conso that I have jumped from one bandwagon to another in hope of gaining control - I am getting very sick of myself sooooooo not gonna do this anymore - final line drawn and a new start - FINALLY!
Dukan way of eating is ideal for what I need to do in OA so I know what to do!!!! Bear with me MM friends - I need you guys now!!
Brunch - scrambled egg/ lean bacon/ mushroom/ tomato
D - prawns and scallops/ muffins and custard
Ellie - can't wait for RHS! xxx

Back