The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Saw the pic of the foal on FB, so cute, my daughter loves him...as she does all horsey things.

Hope today is a better day for you xx

Still posting and today is another day - gym was good but food was still bad!!! Really gonna try today!!!! LOL! xxx

Tomorrow Sara, still not read any literature but don't have anything specific planned for tomorrow so will try and read up then and get my head around it all...... Gym today ifI can and then tomorrow too...... Gotta keep something on track! Out for lunch with the gang today and then BBQ tonight - this could all be relatively Dukan friendly or at least diet friendly so gonna give that a go! x

No gym yesterday but a lovely day with the horses and great friends, food not disastrous in comparison to other days but still far away from Dukan but no big binging! Gym this morning and now gonna sit and read up about OA before tonights meeting - picking up Ben from school at 3.30 and he has his dance class at 4.25..... He was v naughty at Daddy's this weekend which is frustrating as he only seems to do these things when I am not there!!! Bless him!! Have a good day gals!

OA helpful tonight and glad I went - today I have been in control of calories and made the gym so I feel a bit better in myself..... One day at a time - maybe not Dukan but better than binging..... Planning the food for Wed/Thurs when we are away at the show - will do what I have done before and only buy enough 'treat' food for three people so I can't have anyone as I would be taking it from someone else!!! LOL Gonna try and squeeze the gym in too but not sure I will have time but fingers crossed! x

Good planning there T, I quite often only buy things for the others with enough only for them so I don't cheat. Hope everything goes well.

That's a great idea re the planning!! If it isn't there, you can't consume it. Wise thinking, Trudy!

All these steps help in making a big difference to our weight :) xx

Read some of the literature Sara and ordered two books which should be here on Friday..... Busy day today and didn't make the gym which was a shame as won't make it tomorrow or the next day so may just pack my trainers and head out for a run whilst we are away! Still kinda calorie counting and that has been good - eating what I fancy but limiting the calories to 1200...... Did the shopping for the show - food is within calorie allowance and the other stuff that isn't I only bought enough for the other three!!!! Had the consult with the tummy surgeon - he was very sweet and said my tummy looked okay and if I don't put on any more weight I will be fine!!! Just gotta keep in control!!! Actually thinking about it - I may head to the gym v early and just take Ben and his breakfast with me!!! That sounds like a bit of a plan and a good start to the day?!
This is not the show where I meet up with Ellie - that is in two weeks :D - this is Royal Cornwall and is a six hour drive for us - oh what fun!!!! Bought some clothes today but they just don't do me any favours so will be taking them back when I get a mo!!! Bought size 16 and not really a 16 - still a 14 but in my head I am not!!! LOL! x

Great update, Trudy. I hope you made it to the gym this morning, survive the 6-hour drive and have fun at the show. Food planning sounds good, now don't get tempted by the pasties and cream teas that will inevitably be on offer!

Which books have you ordered, Trudy? I'm sure others on here (including me) might be interested to look for them too. And I'm glad the surgeon was understanding - it's not his job to be judgemental, not least because you paid him yourself! And there you go, still a size 14, a very good reason to stay positive xxx

Back