The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

I will keep u

You away from the bread if you do the same for me ;) cya in person soon Duran buddy ;)

Have a great time you two xxx and look after each other xxx pics please xxx

ooo another Dukan meet up, enjoy yourselves and try to be good xx

Was fab to meet Ellie!!!! Lovely lady!!!! Got lovely pic but won't load so will do it when I get home!!!!

Attachments

• image-2422542800.jpg
    image-2422542800.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 59
Oh it did load!!!!! Xxxx

Love, Love , Love it xxx have you had your Tablet ;-)

I look fat :p blooming padded body warmer lol was great to meet you xx & your boss etc... I want your pony she is so sweet and I'm sure my boy would like her ;) took me hours to dry out after your class lol

Can I confirm u r not fat!!!! Looked v trim in person!!!! Didn't dry out till bed time either!!! Sure artiste would love ur boy too!!!! We r off into town today, no more RHS for us!!!! Even had enough of the food hall!!!! Lol!

Sadly I ventured into the food hall after I dried out..... Didn't leave till after 7 pm.....I've stayed in bed today lol

wow what a fab pair you are, you both look smashing and that gee gee is so cute...DD would melt over him LOL.

She is such a sweetie :) so is Trudy lol......the kinda person I just automatically click with and would love to meet again. Xxx

Love the clicking girls xxx

Back at u Ellie!!! Next time lets be ladies who lunch and drink more than coffee!!!! Lol! Xxxx

I don't need asking twice ;)

its a busy time at the moment, maybe she's stuck in the middle of something.
Hope youre ok Tx

Back