The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Good morning Trudy xxx hope your winning your fight atm xxx please check in and let us know how your doing chuck xxx

So another couple of weeks being out of control and making myself unhappy - have decided to go back onto Dukan - am now two stone away from my lowest weight and I feel rubbish - still believe that the OA is something to work on but I also need to get this weight off - soooooo back on PP days today in a kind of attack way I think then cruise - just want to be back where I was - being fat makes me unhappy!!!Exhausted after a busy week but probably feel like that more so cos I have been out of control and not making good food choices which really does affect how I feel!!!! Back to the gym tomorrow as well - hope you all are well guys - will catch up on your diaries! xx

Good Luck xxx we are hear for you xxx

Good first day back on plan baby steps again:-
B - oatbran porridge
L - ham and egg
D - chicken
xxx

glad your back a bit hit and miss for me too I will feel better once this painful blasted wisdom tooth is out anyway we can do this together x

We can indeed Mrs R - have a great Dukan day today - I am peeing like a racehorse - sorry if that TMI!!!! LOL x

I know, loved getting up about 4 times through the night to pee, literally could see my tummy shrinking!!! LOL still plenty of blubber to go but feel miles better already!!!! Busy day at work, didn't make the gym but feeling a bit bleurgh - not sure if a quick dose of dukan flu but a bit soon for that I think but have a sore throat and glands are up - hopefully it doesn't come to anything..... Went to rehearsal tonight to pick up a script for 42nd Street but they haven't arrived so a wasted trip - have a dance rehearsal tomorrow which will be hilarious!!!! Not really a dancer but you have to audition if you want to be a mover!!!! LOL!
Busy day tomorrow too - oh what fun!
B - oatbran porridge
L - mackerel/cottage cheese/balsamic/sugar free jelly/ ff yoghurt
D - scrambled egg/ Dukan custard
Finding it a little hard not to pick all the time - know I can on Dukan friendly fare but it's the 'rubbish' that's tempting me so not hunger led at all!!!! Just need to get back into the routine of it all again!!! LOVED my sugar free jelly and yoghurt today and have more for tomorrow! YUM! Not sure how many PP days I will do - playing it by ear at the moment but just want to get rid of all the cravings!!!!

sounding good Trudy, the first few days as you know are the worst but the most rewarding xxx

Ooo Trudy love, welcome back hunni, glad to see you are in control of what you want to do, well done, you know you can Dukan do it, good for you. Food choices looking good, make a few quiches or such for the snacking.xx

oooh now I'm envying you your restart! I shall look forward to hearing how the dance rehearsal went! That'll certainly burn off a few calories.
x

Day three dawn bright and I need to bottle how I feel in myself this morning - no bloated tummy, no bad feelings from being out of control!!!! WHY do I stray I wonder???? Was on FB last night and had a message from someone who used to work for me - right above her message was an old one from when she came to my 40th birthday party - she asked what the dress code was and I said anything from a dress to jeans was fine but that I was wearing trousers and a jacket as nothing else would fit!!! It bought back how unhappy I was with myself at that time NOT going back there thanks!!!!! Have a great Dukan day gals. xxx

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE That post xxxx Trudy its bottled and on the shelf for when you need to take a swig xxx go on ya girl xxx

So a fairly good day - ended up being a bit of a PV day with a small amount of sugar but not gonna worry about it - was in a seasoning mix so not that much but still not truly Dukan!!! Dance rehearsal went okay - a couple of steps that I can't do very well so will need to work on it if I want to do it!!! Lots of sweat so that was good I am sure!!! Still have the cold feeling so not sure if it is going to develop into a proper something or stay like this niggling away!!!
B - oatbran porridge with some custard
L - turkey/chicken
D - chicken with fajita seasoning and onions/ peppers/ ff yoghurt and sf jelly!
Only the peppers and onions made it a PV day but not unhappy about that - aiming for another PP day tomorrow and maybe the gym!!! x

Back