The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Well done Trudy on your near perfect audition xxx your menu sounds good, in you oe books does it explain how to root cause your problem? Hope you've stuff to food plan today xxx as always behind you every step of the way xxx

Thanks Siddid food a little different to planned as missed out on lunch - so muffins for breakfast, steak and courgette with mushroom and bacon sauce for dinner with some custard and a muffin - custard curdled - yuck consistency but tasted the same!!! LOL! Doing accounts all day so no sun for me!!! LOL! x

No sun for me either, atm I'm sat in the garden cooling of my very hot..................body xxx LOL cotton knickers help, well a little xxx

Trudy, you get an A for effort! That's all you can do, one day at a time, and don't let the odd bad day ruin the overall :) Muffins are my downfall, but I'm trying to stick with 3 a day :) Who'd have ever thought something baked with no sugar, fat or flour could be so tasty!!

What Cheese said, Trude.

P x

Trudy you're food is sounding delish, and those muffins...oh yum.

Just imagine every time you reach for the cake or bad stuff you hear one of us shout OI!!!!! hands off. Keep that image in your head it might just help. LOL xxx

Will try karin!!! Eating erratic again today as busy busy!!! Nearly binged tonight when I got home but didn't thank goodness! Better food planning for tomorrow!!! Muffins to bake first thing!!!! Read through tonight for 42nd street was good - rehearsals start Monday!!!! Woohoo!!! Had massive water fight this afternoon!!!! Oh what fun it was to act like a five year old!!!! Lol!
Food today:-
B - muffins
L- missed it!!!
D - chicken and salad/ muffin
Naughty me!!!!! Supermarket shop needed!

The key word Is 'nearly' and nearly means you won your xxx brilliant Trudy xxx

Hiya xxx Keep Strong, Keep Focused, Stay Happy xxx

Hows it going?????? xxx Keep singing xxx

TRUDY!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you, how are you doing. hope all is ok xxxxx

Please check in when you have a mo xxx we do worry xxx

All good guys, been rocky for a bit again but day four back on plan and three if those have been away from home!!! Still to do a pp day but going with pv for now to hopefully stay on track!!!! So busy with work, shows, rehearsal etc, feet barely on the ground!!! Still reading Oa stuff!!!! Did anyone c dukan diet in bella mag??? Hmmmm sausages and low fat creme fraiche???? Since when or have I got it wrong!!!! Lol!!!!

In France, he does allow those beef spicey merguez sausages as a tolerated, but we're to prick them well to release fat! As for the low fat crème fraiche, I get the distinct impression that "anything goes" these days.
Glad you're hanging in there... you are a busy bee!
x

That's the only thing with Dukan, there is at times no consistency to the rules. I prefer it black and white, once you enter the grey area trouble starts xxx

Hello xxx

Just catching up, hope you are ok x

Back