The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

we are all in this battle together xxx

Weigh in tomorrow - will then see if I need to consider going onto red original days and leaving the carbs in the background - hard to say if I feel any thinner - definitely feel better following and sticking to a program so we will see!!!
Food for the day:-
B - cereal bar
L - egg mayo/potato and salad
D - pasta, bacon, mushroom, onion and creme fraiche with 1oz cheese/ grapes

Early days Sara!!! LOL - Cooked up a bit of a storm this morning - cottage pie with swede, carrot and potato topping with extra swede and carrot for the fridge, bolognese with tons of veg made and put in pots ready for the freezer, rice pudding cooking as we speak, off to the supermarket to get more supplies to put more lovely stuff in the freezer, chicken and cous cous with roasted veg, some more mince to make up chilli - need more storage pots to package it all up!!! Had a couple of visits from the whoosh fairy this morning so I guess today's weigh in will be a true reflection of any losses!! Mind you TOTM so maybe a bit of bloating - excuses excuses!!! LOL - will weigh on Thursday morning and post my weight from that on here as I have always weighed on my scales and SW ones may be different!!!! Confused? I am!!! x

Blimey Trudy, I think that's called cooking up a hurricane, not a storm!

Go you though, glad to hear you're in the zone again. Hope the weather's ok up there - been reading it's been a bit storm filled....

Jx

That sounds like a proper cooking session, reading it has made me hungry, xx

Food sounds delicious and you sound so confident and happy xxx

SOOOOO, still need to cook the chicken and the chilli but have the ingredients to do so!!! Been a busy day but good -had my hair done and it looks a heck of a lot better!!! Had rehearsal tonight and finally did the fall where I break my leg which had been on my mind for weeks as I was worried about it!!!I ordered knee pads off e-bay and they arrived today and with them on it was a doddle - well almost - still a little bit ouch!!! Got weighed in at SW - 6.5lbs off on their scales - as I said will weigh in on mine on Thursday morning and post any changes then..... Well happy with the loss - know it will slow down dramatically now but honestly - I can cope with that - just the knowledge that I am not getting any bigger is a huge relief!!! A four day week for me this week as off to Great Yarmouth for a long weekend with my Mum, sister and Ben - planning to be good apart from the odd drink soooooo that's the plan and hopefully a lot of walking etc!!!

Wow, I swear I can hear the birds chirping in the trees just listening to your posts,Trudy! Now that is the sound of someone well and truly in the zone. Or on the wagon. Or in the bus. I forget where we are sometimes :)

Well done you! Cx

Back in the game Truderama, back in the game!

:party0011:

Oh I certainly hope so gals!!! Yesterday was another good food day - was soooo lovely sitting eating dinner with Ben albeit slightly different stuff - today I have put chicken, bacon, mushroom, onion and stock into the slow cooker and am gonna add cous cous at the end!!! Served with green beans!! If I get time I am gonna rustle up a chilli con carne at lunch time ready for the freezer... Out tonight at a friends so will probably have a few drinks but intend to stick to plan as much as I can!!! Didn't have any syns yesterday in prep for tonight so a few vodkas won't break the bank!!! Need to get organised for Great Yarmouth!!! The kitchen sink is being packed as usual - when will I learn to pack LIGHT!!!! LOL! x

Sounds yummy, i love cous cous, I can't do slimming world as I love pasta, last time I did it I went for 4 week sand only lost .0.5lb, think it must be a age thing as when I was younger I lost 2 stone on it. Could not understand what I was doing wrong. I was being 100% I know when I lost it when I was younger I had mainly red days.

Crry on Trudy your doing fantastic, defo back in the dieting zone xxx have a great time at Yarmouth xxx

Lovely evening with my friend last night - dinner was SW friendly, wine and dessert wasn't but only had one glass of wine and a modest amount of dessert - had saved two days syns for it so might of about evened out!!!! Did still have a moment of wanting to binge after dessert and if I had been on my own I would have done but crisis was averted due to company!!! LOL! Need to get packed some more ready for tomorrows departure - Ben is very excited bless him!!! Meant to weigh in this morning on my scales but will do it in the morning as wasn't home!
Menu yesterday:-
B - hifi bars
L - chicken with cous cous and salad/ strawberries
D - tuna, potato, broccoli and cauliflower/1 oz cheese/ apple crumble and custard/ 1 glass wine
Looking at my menus they come accross as normal and healthy!!! Just hope I am not deluding myself.... Think I am gonna make some bolognese to take to Yarmouth so that when we arrive tomorrow night I can throw some pasta in a pan and the meal will be ready in minutes - no thoughts of cheating then either! Your right gals I am really in the zone and focused on getting to a healthy place with food!!! LONG LONG LONG may it continue! x

Back