The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Have a fabulous time Trudy! And massive congrats on resisting feelings of binging - this is it!!

Jx

Great to read that post Trudy xxx have a fab time xxx

Pretty much packed the whole house to take to Great Yarmouth - haven't managed to pack light at all!!! Dear oh dear! Excited.com - Ben certainly is!! LOL! x

All that lifting and carrying has got to count as exercise, Trudy! Have a great weekend

Cx

Didn't weigh this morning as felt 'fat'!!! You know those days? Also didn't want to put myself on a downer if the scales were up before going away as I know that I would just go crazy and eat the place dry!!! LOL!

Hope you and ben are having a great weekend xxx

Yep, let us know how it goes Trudy!! Rooting for ya!! Jx

Well done Trudy! I'm so pleased to read your menus and, yes, as you say, NORMALITY! Enjoy your holiday :)

Awwwwwww T lovely to catch up with you again. Glad SW seems to be suiting you x

HAHA, SW may be suiting me but managed all of one day 'on plan' before going wild!!! NO excuses for it - I was greedy and reached for everything I shouldn't have!!! Sooooo back home now and back on plan as of this morning..... After four days of eating and drinking I am v v bloated - nose back to the grindstone - off on Friday to another horse show but I am determined to plan and be prepared with my food ready to go so I don't have any excuses to eat rubbish!!!! LONG day on Saturday which will be v tiring but less time to eat right????? LOL - Great Yarmouth was good fun - as I expected it to be, really typical seaside town - Ben loved it and did loads of different stuff - weather was kind to us too - blimmin long way though - 6 hrs to get there on the Friday thanks to the traffic and five hours home yesterday with better traffic!!! Nice to sleep in my own bed yesterday - back to work today and the sun is out so that is good too!!! LOL! x

Nice to be back on plan....... Cooked up a load of food to take to the horse show - need my own cooler to get it all there - determined not to eat rubbish through the horse show!!! Weather brighter this morning thank goodness!!! LOL! have a great weekend everyone! x

Trudy, you do sound so positive, hope your weekend is going well and the sun is shining xxx

Good luck Trudy! Preparation is the key - you can do this!

Jx

Hey Trudy, how was the show? And are you still managing to stay on plan? Have a great weekend! Cx

Oh girls still trying to follow any kind of program - currently day three of attack again in the hope of doing Dukan but not holding my breath!!!! Just a hopeless case I feel!!!

Back