The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Trudy you are NOT a hopeless case - we all know how hard it is and we've all been through it!! We are all here for support - keep posting so we can support you - I know quite a few on here are struggling at the mo - we will all pull together and get there in the end xx loads of Dukan hugs xx

Trudy your just struggling like a lot of us, and in no way shape or form a 'hopeless case. Look at what you've achieve. Hang in there and good luck with attack xxx

Definitely not a hopeless case my lovely! Determined to keep trying, that's what you are and you should be proud of yourself! I'm so glad I'm back and glad you are here too - us Miniminers need to huddle together against the cold lol! My CaledoniaDreaming account got mucked around with but I'm still me and am sending you supportive hugs x

Come on shall we give it another go and do it together? ......... By the eck Trude if anybody can do this BLASTED Dukan diet lark it is us two surely, we were bloody brilliant and can be again especially now that Alice is back - LOL

Alice, Alice................who the f**k is Alice lol ITS CD YEAH

Come on please forgive me someone was going to do it xxx Great that your joining up together it crack it xxx between you's there nothing You cant Dukan do xxx

My friend Alice is just the same, when that song came out she cringed xxx

Is it better or worse than Alice the camel?

How are you Trudy? Group effort, c'mon!
Jx

<never get used to not living next door to Alice...> Oh I'll be humming that all day now!
TROOOODY?
Lotto?
x

Trudester? You ok out there?

Jx

nope... I want to see the whites of her eyes :) TROOOOOODY?

Ahhhh feels odd to be posting again - as usual gone quiet after going off the rails for the millionth time and getting totally depressed about it….. Have piled on a huge amount of weight and am officially a fat person again!!! Finally after a few mental breakdowns to myself I realise that food is totally controlling my life and I am self destructing!!! The only way I now know to stay on track eating wise is to be 100% Dukan - when I am on it and committed I know I will have no cravings and will feel better about my self!!! Day nine is nearly over and I feel a lot better within myself but I am taking very baby steps still - minute by minute and so on!!! Finding the slim rice an absolute revelation - I HATED the zero noodles with a passion but the rice is amaze balls and a real lifesaver on a PP day - fav recipe for PP day is the salt and pepper chicken with slim egg fried rice and Ellies sweet chilli sauce!!! Discovered lakeland natural sugar free flavours and they are good too in my muffins!!!! All in all seem to be in the zone but cautiously - wish I had weighed at the beginning to see where I was at but honestly scales are not gonna tell me anything I don't already know!!! I AM FAT!!!! Hope all you guys are well - been posting on FB recently so sorry for the absence - sure there are lots of new people on here!!!! Great to see you doing so well Jo - nearly at Wedding Weight - you go gal!! x

oh Trudy, I am so pleased to see you posting. We don't care what you weigh, or how fat you think you are, but I've missed YOU! How are the horses? I used to love reading about your routine, and your social life, and and and... everything! I'm a happy bunny to see you back! It's pretty quiet here these days... :D

PS - I don't think slim rice exists over here. As you say, the noodles just aren't great! Do you order it on line or do supermarkets sell it now?

Back