The first few days...

ailsan

Hi folks! I'm only on day 1 of exante and I just wondered how you all managed to get through the first few days? I'm pretty sure once I get into the swing of things, I'll be fine....but man oh man, am I struggling just now (and it's only lunchtime on day one!) HELP! x

lol it gets easier!! im only on day 3 and feel really good now. the first 2 days I was ready to chew my arm off! just stick it out and the hunger will get less! try to drink lots and lots of water, that helped me loads yesterday. keep strong and think of the end result and your do great :)

Hiya and welcome aboard.

Just remember why you are doing this - so that you can be fitter and healthier, that you can look better, you can wear clothes more comfortably, your health will improve and that number on the scales will go down.

Yes its hard and the trick to the first few days is to keep busy, keep your mind occupied, drink plenty of water and remember the reasons for starting. Once you are past the headaches (from carb withdrawal etc) and you are in ketosis you will find it so much easier as you will have more energy, food will be less interesting to you and before long you will be goal.

Come on Mini's for inspiration, a rant or moan, support or just a nose around.

Good luck and stick with it - it really is worthwhile.

J
xx

The first few days are a killer.....but just remind yourself why you are doing this. Also if you crack and eat on the first few days it will take longer to get into ketosis and prolongs the agony. Keep it up, get into ketosis and you will notice a huge difference xx

Back