the first time..

charleybabes

Silver Member
morning all..

well this morning was the first time ive actually ate breakfast since i was about 15!..
ive just eaten a bowl of oatsosimple and to be honsest its knocked me sick!
i know i know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but urgh it was making me ill eating it so early!!

does eating breakfast really contribute to weigh loss!

It breaks your fast, lol breakfast. It lets your body know you're up and active, and so your metabolism can get to work.
I hated, absolutely hated breakfast. Made me sick to eat before I was up at least 3 hours. But now I have breakfast every morning, and actually look forward to it.

I agree - it has also been proven that people are moer alert and concentrate better when they have a breakfast. So the benefits are not just to weight loss. It's just another bad habit you have got into that you will need to break.

Porridge makes me feel ill anyway. Try crispbread or fruit, before long you'll need it, I never ate breakfast but now I feel bad if I don't!
Try eating an hour after getting up, but don't fill up on coffee in that hour, sip some hot water and lemon it will stimulate your appetite!

I cant do breaky hun, but i find a HiFi bar helps within an hour of waking, then some fruit a little later if i'm peckish! :) x

Alyce said:
I cant do breaky hun, but i find a HiFi bar helps within an hour of waking, then some fruit a little later if i'm peckish! :) x

I agree with Alyce, can't do brekky but on my drive to work I'll have an alpen light or hifi bar x

thanks everyone .. i suppose i will get use to it. and maybe need to think about having somthing smaller to eat first thing.. i have to say i am only just starting to feel hungry now so am having lunch now..so i guess it did the trick in filling me up but i also felt bloated all morning to !!

I hate having breakfast. Im not hungry, it makes me feel sick and I dont have the time in the mornings to faf!
So Ill eat a banana while walking dd to school, and then have a mullerlight yogurt for my snack later to keep my tummy at bay untill dinner time.
The only time Ill eat a proper breakfast is if I have a hangover or if my oh makes me bacon sandwiches or something, and then its usually more dinner than breakfast time!

The problem with breakfast is that if i don't have any I get hungry about 11 and then i have some fruit to keep me going until lunch, but if i do have it i'm hungry by 9.45!

Bad habit I know, but I really cant face breakfast first things in the mornings :jelous: so I eat it during my first break at work at 10am.

Don't force yourself to eat - thats silly, especially if it makes you feel or be sick!

If you can stomach a banana or maybe an apple then have that, or maybe a yogurt, but not porridge - its really heavy & filling.

Back