The First Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nena, 5 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Nena

Nena Member

Hey everyone, been a bit busy for the last few days, on to catch up on posts and tell you all about my first weigh in, which I had earlier this afternoon.

Well.....

I've lost 7lbs - half a stone!!!

I'm so delighted with that, and I was even more delighted when the pharmacist pointed out to me that I'd definitely lost over that as I was wearing heavy boots, and a very heavy black leather studded belt (bit of a rocker lol).

Got two of the flapjacks, one of each, and tasted the peanut one. Never again. It was absolutely vile. I had to force myself to finish the stupid thing, lol.

So anyway, onwards, upwards and thinwards!!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations and keep up the good work!

4. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Well done 7lbs the first week....its such a boost isn't it.

I agree the flapjacks are vile. I only managed half a nut one and had to throw the rest....I honesly couldnt stomach it.

Hope you have another good week....you're through the worst of it now.
    xx

5. ponypony

ponypony Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done you!

I agree with you re the flapjacks, I couldn't eat it all, I'm very glad that they gave it to me for free.

Hoping my results are as good as yours when I weigh in for the first time next week.

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Have you tried zapping them in the microwave or toaster....I have learnt to love them and have one for lunch every day!!!

7. mapcr77

mapcr77 Full Member

That's brilliant, Nena, well done you!!!

8. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    How are you doing Mapcr77???:)

9. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awww thats fab!!!!! 7lbs!!!!!! i know how your feeling, I lost the same yesterday in my first weighing!!
    Keep it up hun

Mini likes this.
  10. mapcr77

mapcr77 Full Member

Hi Bea, thanks for asking. I'm ok, jealous about everyone's weightlosses! lol! Feeling better now, but still quite upset about having to buy new clothes when I've a wardrobe full of nice things that I cannot wear! :( I really hope to get a job soon so I can afford LT or CD and a gym... being a student really sucks sometimes!

Mini likes this.
  11. Flossie

Flossie Member

Well done you must be really pleased with your self.

Keep it up :) :) :)

Mini likes this.
  12. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    How are you getting on Flossie!!!

Mini likes this.
  13. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done Nena!!!

7lbs./1/2 stone is brill:clap::clap::clap:

14. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Nena That is brill !!

15. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Well done Nena.....bet you are thrilled. :D:D:D

Well I went to Blackpool yesterday afternoon. I was surrounded by Burgers/Hotdogs/Ice Creams......but the most difficult was the rum fudge they were all getting stuck into. We went into a pub and yes I drank water. I said I would be happy to go for a meal and just have a salad (no dressing) and maybe a piece of chicken. HOW HARD WAS IT TO FIND A NICE PLACE TO EAT!!!!!!!! It was all fish and chip shops.........we did end up finding a fab place and I stuck to my low carb salad with you guessed it again .... WATER. It was my first real challenge, but I'm happy I got through it. I did a ketosis test this morning and its a lovely purple colour so I'm thrilled.

Hope next week I'm rewarded by a nice loss!!

xx

ravenbeauty5 likes this.
  16. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You are showing real dedication!!!! Well done, im sure you will have a brilliant weight loss this week!!!!

17. Nena

Nena Member

Thanks everyone, and big big moral support to you all in return lol.

I've been delayed in getting back on as things are hectic right now, house-sitting for my parents while they're on holiday, this includes keeping my 18 year old sister company...it's stressful and I'm now finding my diet very hard as a result, but I'm keeping to it.

Off to check out the other posts, thanks again!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    There is definately a direct link to stress and eating...I had a really Cr*p day in work and I can hear the fridge and the wine rack calling me......well done for not cheating.......I am on line to keep me from pouring a glass of wine!!!

20. Nena

Nena Member

Don't do it Bea!!!!!!!

Think of the pounds coming off, falling off in fact, think of how good you'll feel tomorrow morning to know that you resisted *throws fist in the air and shouts RESIST!!!!!*, you can go into work and look at everyone and think, 'Bet none of you have half my willpower'.

That wine is just a load of liquid, so is water, so have some of that instead!

I'm feeling your pain though, I'm beyond stressed right now (don't even want to go into detail, my car breaking down in the middle of a busy road is just one contributing factor out of many) but I absolutely refuse to give up on myself with this, no matter how hard done by I feel.

ducatidiva likes this.
  21. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Aaaw Bea, get yourself in a nice hot bubbly bath and have some fizzy water! Tomorrow is a new day and I really hope it will be a lot better than today has been. If you feel as though you are going to go mental, just have a little bit of chicken, at least you will stay in ketosis! (((hugs)))

22. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Keep strong guys........it is sooooo difficult isn't it!!

I keep weighing myself and I've not lost as of yet this week.:( I'm so scared if I dont lose thats when it will be even more difficult and I may join my hubby in a nice glass of red.......all this talk of wine is making my taste buds come back to life..down boys!!!!!!!

In a few months when we are all looking fabulous in our bikinis (well I actually wear a tankini) it will be worth all the hard work.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.