The food I resisted today - dire and shameful need to boast - warning food talk!

contrarytintagel

Today our doctors left for new climes and brought us in lots of goodies as a thankyou...

The shift I worked today was 13 hours, with three 20 min breaks...

On the table in our tiny coffee room there lay...

One giant homemade lemon cake with butter icing (this is my favourite)

One giant chocolate cake with butter icing

Double chocolate chip cookies

Regular choc chip cookies

Choc fudge brownies

Dougnuts with choc icing

Jam doughnuts

Lemon sponge squares

Jelly babies and maltesers

Yep think that's it. I cannot believe I sat and drank my water whilst smelling, seeing, arguing in my head about this food and didn't eat any. It feels like quite the breakthrough! I'm on my 810 week so my little voice was full of chatter. I am so pleased I can't tell you!! Just needed to boast as this was a toughie for me!!

Well done for resisting that lot!!! I hope you're feeling very pleased with yourself!

i couldnt keep reading after choc cake with butter icing...........well done you for resisting "a moment on the lips...a lifetime on the hips";):p

Done well, Congratulations hope you are feeling very virtuous

well done for resisting hun!
Its a massive achievement!
I go to lots of meetings where lunch is provided and i get a lot of funny looks for not partaking....so i just smile and drink my water in the knowledge that i get more time for networking while everyone else is stuffing their faces!lol
xxx

Well done you! It's so hard to resist- at the end of term in the staffroom it was full of goodies from left over parties (there were 3!!!) and the hardest thing for me were the sausage rolls! OMG!

I take my hat off to anyone who can resist picking when everyone else is digging in heartily! So feel very very proud of yourself and don't be afraid to boast!

well done you on resisting! youd probably have felt like death if youd eaten any of that all that sugar would probably send you loopy lol, ive not been craving sweet things i just want a chicken breast wih carrot and parsnip mash ahh well maybe in 5 months eh!

Back