The freezer of dreams!

Bibaloo

Hello!!

Just wanted to share. I'm moving on Friday and so I've been trying to empty the freezer - what a cabinet of dreams!!! Between now and Friday I have to eat lots of chicken, steak, prawns, pork loin, tuna steaks and quorn fillet (ok the latter isn't as exciting but I have 8 pieces to use which is fab when I'm stepped for cash)

My scales are also packed so I can't weigh myself this week which might be a good thing :) Feeling good though and I'm getting lots of 'have you lost weight?' comments, have had to order new work trousers (6 inches smaller! I wear Mens pants) and a few people in work have been inspired to give Dukan a bash!

It's all good my fellow Dukaneers xx

Fabulous Bibaloo... 6 inches smaller hey! You certainly came through that stall with flying colours!

Have a good move... and enjoy the emptying of the freezer!

My weight loss hasn't been superfast. In fact, I'm supposed to be moving into conso in a month and I still have a stone to lose (I think - lack of scales :) so I'm not actually sure I'll make it BUT I feel much better and I'm getting lots of compliments and I might be happy with another 7lbs. We'll see.

Back